• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kansas City

JAHV76

What an up and down season for the Royals. Entering the season many experts predicted their success than they have two bad months to start the season. Currently they have won seven straight games with two series sweeps and are in the wildcard position while still 1.5 games back from first. Huge serious against Detroit this week. Baseball is a long season.

I think the bigger story is down in Miami where the Marlins are in 2nd place in the East and only 1 game behind the Braves for first place.

As for the Royals, I think people have been expecting them to be competitive for the last few years or so.

Edited by Chimi

I think the bigger story is down in Miami where the Marlins are in 2nd place in the East and only 1 game behind the Braves for first place.

As for the Royals, I think people have been expecting them to be competitive for the last few years or so.

Just think...if the Angels hold on to any part of that lead last night, the NL East would be in a 3-way tie for first between the Braves, Nats, & Marlins.

Yeah I saw the Marlins in first place a week or two ago at the bar and I almost had to check 3 times to make sure I wasn't reading the standings wrong.

The Royals always kinda seem to be streaky, but are kinda like the Ath's where even if they make the postseason they don't last very long.

Yeah I saw the Marlins in first place a week or two ago at the bar and I almost had to check 3 times to make sure I wasn't reading the standings wrong.

The Royals always kinda seem to be streaky, but are kinda like the Ath's where even if they make the postseason they don't last very long.

It's been almost 30 years since the Royals made the playoffs. The last time they made the playoffs was in 1985. They won the World Series that year. They won the AL pennant in 1980.

It's been almost 30 years since the Royals made the playoffs. The last time they made the playoffs was in 1985. They won the World Series that year. They won the AL pennant in 1980.

Yah actually I didn't even check, I just assumed they had to have made it sometime in the past two decades and just never got far...I guess not.

I guess some of that highly touted farm system are coming through.

Good for them. I pull for teams like them, the Pirates, and the Detroit Lions.....teams that annually suck for a long time.

Does this mean you also pull for the Angels?