• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Uh...Nice Win

I'd just gotten home from a busy day and checked the score and it was 5-0. I wrote the game off but checked the score again later and it was 5-5. Good times. Good win.

Looking forward to Ibanez starting today.

I'd just gotten home from a busy day and checked the score and it was 5-0. I wrote the game off but checked the score again later and it was 5-5. Good times. Good win.

I would send Sosh a hate letter if he starts Ibanez today against a lefty.

Against a left? I doubt it. You should understand the logic before complaining. That being said I will look like idiot if Ibanez does play today.

Missed it live, but watched the recording late last night/early morning today. I fast forwarded to the 7th inning. 

One of those games and series' that can lead to a long winning streak.

That said, the A's are coming to town and we know how we've played against them.

Here's hoping we can sweep or at least win the series.