• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

STANLEY CUP FINAL - LA Kings vs. NY Rangers

disarcina

Geez -- it was that close......

What a great Blackhawks team.........really took Kings through the paces.......Chicago is just plain tough........

If Blackhawks got the bounce to win this game, I would have been Chicago all the way over the Rangers......(probably would have been a sweep).

The LA Kings - NY Rangers Cup Final is sort of a let down after this series.

yeah. NBC has to like the match up --

A Montreal / LA or Chicago match up would have been pretty good as well as when a Canadian team is in the finals the whole nation tunes in.........haven't had a Canadian based NHL team as a Cup winner since Montreal beat that LA Team in what? 93? the McSorely Stick series........

but NY-LA series is great for NBC and Canadian fans (there will be some fall off) will tune in because they always watch hockey and there's a bunch of their guys on these teams.....in fact, the Cup spends much of the off-season North of the border regardless of whether a Canadian based NHL team wins it or not......

NHL hockey is just great and the playoffs in particular.......I just can't understand folks who say they don't watch or don't like the NHL........

yeah. NBC has to like the match up --

A Montreal / LA or Chicago match up would have been pretty good as well as when a Canadian team is in the finals the whole nation tunes in.........haven't had a Canadian based NHL team as a Cup winner since Montreal beat that LA Team in what? 93? the McSorely Stick series........

but NY-LA series is great for NBC and Canadian fans (there will be some fall off) will tune in because they always watch hockey and there's a bunch of their guys on these teams.....in fact, the Cup spends much of the off-season North of the border regardless of whether a Canadian based NHL team wins it or not......

NHL hockey is just great and the playoffs in particular.......I just can't understand folks who say they don't watch or don't like the NHL........

World Cup might mess up ratings after the 4th game.

Anyone else still on a high from last night?

Is it Wednesday yet?

Should be a great series. 2 top goaltenders going at it. Rangers are hot as well. I wonder how the layoff will affect them. I'm not making any predictions. I want another good series and hopefully the kings will raise the cup again.

Thinking about snagging tickets for Saturday game 2!

Edited by nando714