• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

21 Things You Didn’t Know About In-N-Out

I want it gone completely.  I can't stand that I have to waste my breath to ask them not to include it.  

Stradling, any chance there is expansion to Colorado?  I know there are plenty of cattle ranches around.

"No spread"

Damn, I'm winded !

Let me try to get caught up:

Yes splint we have stores with multiple restrooms

Colorado could happen one of these days, but it won't be our next state. I know nothing about the populations density of Colorado, so I can't really give you any real info on when.

Spread is here to stay.

We won't be adding to our menu. I have been there for 27 years, and we have added only drinks (coke, instead of pepsi, Dr Pepper, Light lemonade, and we use to have orange drink) in that time. We've also added Xlarge drinks.

As far as making it sound simple to add avocado or bacon, it isn't as simple as it sounds, especially bacon. We are in the beef (cow) business, not the pig business. If we were to add bacon there is no way we wouldn't do it as fresh as we do our meat, which is extremely fresh. Would it be delicious, absolutely, would it be profitable, no doubt about it, we will do it, I highly doubt it. We keep it simple, it works and we like it that way.