• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday thread 5/29/14 - NO Pujols

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Ibanez got moved down to 6th. This means by September he might finally get DFA'd.

I can't wait to hear Scioscia defend "all the little things he does" as Raul carries a .168 average into the last week of September.

I can't wait to hear Scioscia defend "all the little things he does" as Raul carries a .168 average into the last week of September.

Scioscia doesn't have to defend anything ... I believe the plan is to play him until Hamilton gets back and then DFA him if he continues to suck balls. I'm not sure if batting Ibanez 6th is any worse than batting Freese cleanup.

I do think the youngs guns batting at the end of the order isn't a bad idea.

Edited by Troll Daddy

Fun Fact: Raul Ibanez's OBP and SLG are identical right now at .270

So if you've ever wanted to see some horrific baseball playing monstrosity that somehow has LESS on base ability than Mark Trumbo while at the same time having LESS power than JB SHUCK AND REGGIE WILLITS, 2014 Raul Ibanez is basically your wet dream.

Edited by jshep