• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 5/28/14 Ibanez @ DH

Game ends with an Angel hitter making an easy out on a junk pitch. Fitting

We lost a game to every team in the AL West. Including the Astros.

We need to stop being upset with Ibanez.  It's like being upset with Burnett.  It's neither of their faults. Ibanez is 42 freaking years old.  We shouldn't expect him to hit.  It's Scioscia and DiPoto's fault for expecting that.  As for Burnett...be mad at DiPoto for signing him.  

I spent the 2005 season being upset with Steve Finley. It wasn't his fault. It was Scioscia's, and it's still Scioscia's fault that we're seeing so much of Ibanez.

We're stuck with this for the next four or five years. When does Scioscia's contract expire again??

FS79, don't pretend for a second you don't know when his contract expires. As I have stated in previous threads the Finley and Ibanez situations are different. I know why he played Finley, I don't understand why he's playing Ibanez.