• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Sean Burnett headed to DL

The guy worked really hard to get back.  I know we all like to joke about it, but it's sad to see someone make that effort only to possibly have it end badly.

Give them a break, IP.  

They used up all of their sadness and concern on Prince Fielder's tragic news.

I felt bad for him the moment he walked off the mound but then even worse when I saw his emotions in the clubhouse.

If I've ever seen a player cry like that in the clubhouse I don't remember it. And I've been doing this for 17 years.

I had the weekend off so didn't get a chance to talk to him during the Royals series so before the game today I took the chance to go chat and welcome him back, etc. I asked him what it was like to spend two weeks in AA again. He said he even took a five hour bus ride.

He is a really good guy. And I hope he makes it back.

Side note: he said Alvarez, Bedrosian and Danny Reynolds are really good.

That said, we need a lefty in the pen so I hope they just tell Santiago to expect to take the lefty/occasional long man role and run with it. Stay in the majors and make real contributions to a winning team.

Sisk?  Not sure they want to bring him up with just 14.2 IP after TJ surgery, granted Kohn pitched all of 4.1 innings in the minors last year before getting the call.

Edited by markb