• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Matt Kemp

i think you mean the tax they owe the MLB right? Or more specifically, the % of your local media deal that gets put in a pool to share with the other teams. I think it was 1/3 (going off memory), but the Dogs said they only have to pay 1/3 of like 1/10 of their media deal since 1/10 was for the broadcast rights, and like 9/10 was equivalent to a signing bonus. (again going off memory)

In the end though, the Dogs should be worried about Comcast going bankrupt. Because if they do, they will probably only get a fraction of the pot of gold from Fox. And you can look to Houston for examples of Comcast going down in flames.

that im not sure about GB. To be honest, I was of the understanding it was the tax theyre paying uncle sam (but I could be totally wrong).

Agreed on the cable situation though

I don't think he used steriods but I think there is a better chance he used roids than stopped caring.  The "stopped caring" is the worst argument there is from fans about players, teams or coaches.  It is looking for a simple answer to something that is complicated. 

I have no idea what the reason is. I absolutely believe his injuries are real. I do suspect he was 'helped' his should have been mvp year.

But I dont think at all its that hes stopped caring. From all accounts hes a very hard worker. I think its simply injuries have robbed him, and his body is breaking down. (And if he ever did juice, hes probably smart enough to know not to risk getting caught a la braun being that hes already got his ontract)

His injuries are real.

I highly doubt he is an average defensive CF again. He was never a good CF to begin with and it seemed ludicrous to me that the Dodgers expected him to stay in CF.

Pederson is their best CF option. Puig is their best RF option. Take your pick of a contract Tiny Reagins would be proud of to play LF.