• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Giants Announcer Accuses Tulo of Stealing Signs

"I swear he's getting signs," Krukow said on the KNBR morning show. "There is no way you can hit like that, for this long. I mean, if you hit .571, that's for a weekend or a week. But you don't do it for six weeks. That's insane."

http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci_25807349/giants-broadcaster-suspicious-troy-tulowitzki-hot-hitting-at-coors-field

I just spent three days in Carson City, and Giants baseball was all I could get in my hotel room when I returned at the end of the day. That meant two days of Giants-Rockies. Their announcers had an absolute meltdown when RP Santiago Casilla injured himself running out a ground ball with two out in the top of the ninth last night. Just seconds earlier, they had mentioned another pitcher who was injured in a similar situation several seasons ago. As Casilla lay on the ground in pain, they kept saying "Unbelievable".

Looks like he's out for four weeks.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

"I swear he's getting signs," Krukow said on the KNBR morning show. "There is no way you can hit like that, for this long. I mean, if you hit .571, that's for a weekend or a week. But you don't do it for six weeks. That's insane."

http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci_25807349/giants-broadcaster-suspicious-troy-tulowitzki-hot-hitting-at-coors-field

Didn't he defend Bonds all those years?