• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com's 10th Anniversary Member Appreciation Interview with TDAWG87

What is the expectation for submitting articles?

I'd love to do it but could probably only commit to like 1 or 2 a month. I'd be like angelswin's period.

Don't worry tdawg, I only post here like once every 3 months now..... I'm more like AW's menopause.

Tdawg should be thrown out on his ass for false and misleading statements. The Angels never beat the Yankees 1-0 in 1991 or 1992.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/CAL/1991-schedule-scores.shtml

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/CAL/1992-schedule-scores.shtml

But his dog pic should stay.

Well my parents are liars then. Or it was another year. Or I'm a figment of your imagination.

I had no idea that it kept track of our total likes. I looked at mine and am at an unimpressive 81. Apparently, I have to try harder to express the popular opinion; as such, Scioscia sucks, Butcher should have been fired years ago, Kendrick is un-clutch, Trout is fat and K's a lot, Aybar is a mental midget, Pujols isn't worth his contract, Scioscia still sucks, we never get clutch hits, bullpen hasn't been good in forever, Jepsen should be DFA'd yesterday, and I dunno, some stupid nickname should probably appear... hmmmm Mathisn't was a favorite of mine.

Phew, all done, oh and tdawg is the man!

I had no idea that it kept track of our total likes. I looked at mine and am at an unimpressive 81. Apparently, I have to try harder to express the popular opinion; as such, Scioscia sucks, Butcher should have been fired years ago, Kendrick is un-clutch, Trout is fat and K's a lot, Aybar is a mental midget, Pujols isn't worth his contract, Scioscia still sucks, we never get clutch hits, bullpen hasn't been good in forever, Jepsen should be DFA'd yesterday, and I dunno, some stupid nickname should probably appear... hmmmm Mathisn't was a favorite of mine.

Phew, all done, oh and tdawg is the man!

Perfect post HH, I'll give it a like!

i think this was my favorite part of the interview:

"Garret Anderson was always my favorite growing up. I loved watching him play, and I guess a part of me sympathized with his "meh, I'll get to it tomorrow" attitude. I always thought he was cool as hell. Like, the Billy Dee Williams of baseball. Except he was kind of lazy and shy and hated when you approached him at golf shops." 

good stuff, tdawg.

Someone with too much time on their hands should compile a list of the top "Like-to-Post" ratios on the board. 

Someone with too much time on their hands should compile a list of the top "Like-to-Post" ratios on the board. 

1. napoli vs. mathis

2. pujols sucks

3. sash should be fired

4. butcher should be fired

etc.

1. napoli vs. mathis

2. pujols sucks

3. sash should be fired

4. butcher should be fired

etc.

Ha. I actually meant find out which posters get the most amount of likes per post, on average.

Not to toot my own horn, but I have 700+ likes in just over 2,000 posts. For posters in my post range, I'm near the top in likes. My parents are very proud.