• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Six games versus the Rangers and Yankees

Glen

Six games versus the Rangers and Yankees  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What will our record against them be?

• 0-6
    • 1-5
    • 2-4
    • 3-3
    • 4-2
    • 5-1
    • 6-0

The Yanks just took two out of three from us...

The new Yankees Stadium has been a hellhole for this team. They have yet to win a series there.

On the other end, Angels Stadium has been a hellhole for the Yankees for a long time. I would expect the Angels to take 2 of 3.

Wow, what the hell, I mean seriously, what the hell? All the things going through my mind about this post will make me sound like a superfan, but Christ, have you even paid attention to this team lately? You're turning into the negative guy that has zero positivity to add. Actually I guess I can't say you're turning into that guy because you're relatively new or at least this name is new to the board and you've been this guy pretty consistently. Oh by the way in the thread about when will the Angels be over .500 and you posted yesterday after the game, not in your lifetime, well the thread was talking this season. So go ahead and take your Debbie downer persona and post when we lose or in the game day thread.

I will admit I was out of line in posting in the .500 thread. As for this thread I legitimately expect the Rangers to be very good this year with the talent they have and a lot of their team on the DL. Also just as our offense came alive these last week or so I expect them to snap their slumps soon.  

I will attempt to cut down on the constant negativity in gameday threads etc. I believe this is the best Angels team since the 2009 squad, and if we get some solid bullpen arms to emerge from the farm system in the later half of the year we could be very solid. Unfortunately the rest of the division (except the Astros) has also gotten tougher in that time as well. I do think the Angels will end up with one of the wild card spots this year. 

That said hope I'm wrong with my predictions in this thread and that we win most of these games, especially against the Rangers.

Wow, what the hell, I mean seriously, what the hell? All the things going through my mind about this post will make me sound like a superfan, but Christ, have you even paid attention to this team lately? You're turning into the negative guy that has zero positivity to add. Actually I guess I can't say you're turning into that guy because you're relatively new or at least this name is new to the board and you've been this guy pretty consistently. Oh by the way in the thread about when will the Angels be over .500 and you posted yesterday after the game, not in your lifetime, well the thread was talking this season. So go ahead and take your Debbie downer persona and post when we lose or in the game day thread.

Would have thought he said 0-6.

He was right by the way

Why make a 2-4, 1-5 and 0-6 options when you will go off on people who vote that.

2-4

The Rangers offense is going to stop slumping and utterly destroy us in blowout fashion. We will lose two of three in Yankee stadium in one run games due to the bullpen.

Yea I over reacted a bit to this post I admit it, but we were coming off a sweep of the Indians and we were at home. We didn't have to face any of good pitching against either of the teams. Also he predicts that the Rangers offense was going to utterly destroy us in blowout fashion.

I get that I am overly optimistic but there are people who literally come on here just to tell us how bad this team is and Scottlux is one of them.

That post is from a moderator...wow...I love it when condescending posters make a fool out of themselves

Anyway, 2-4 is about what we should expect against 2 good teams. because the Angels are a very flawed team.

I'm a fan first and a moderator second. Yes the team is flawed but it isn't as hopeless as some of you make it seem day in and day out.