• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Woman dies in car crash seconds after posting to Facebook

I literally yell at my girlfriend to get off her f**king phone if she's driving around with me in the car, it pisses me off that she does it.

If she wants to endanger her life when she's in the car by herself, fine, but I'll be damned if she does it when I'm driving with her.

Driving and texting is worse than drunk driving. I don't have much sympathy for her.

I see people doing this all the time, and the vast majority are female.

I agree. Probably my biggest pet peeve are people on the phone while driving. My phone stays in my pocket while in the car. Edited by 1nutkruk

I put mine in the cupholder, so that if it rings I can see the number. On the rare occasions when I have seen incoming calls important enough to take, I have pulled off the road.

The beauty of buying my truck last year is the blue tooth in the stereo system.