• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anyone For A $9 Doritos Taco?

Definitely a steak.

I'm finding legit bbq to be ridiculously hard to find and keep pushing my radius to drive and still coming up empty handed.

Anyone have any good bbq places? I don't even care anymore and will drive out to south OC. There is nothing in the Inland Empire....used to be one, but they closed.

What about Lucille's?

The whole thing reminds me of Demolition Man. Sylvester Stallone's character John Spartan is awakened years in the future. He laughs when his host offers to take him to Taco Bell, only to find out that Bell is now a high-end restaurant with a piano player and the whole bit - the survivor of what is described as "the franchise wars".

Bludsos in Long Beach Blvd in Compton. By far the best out here. Great ribs. He too has jumped on the food boom and opened up a location on Melrose with craft beer. Havent been over to that one.

BT's Southern BBQ across from Golden West Collège is Damn good too. Small little place in a strip mall. They bring in craft beer from the small SD breweries.

Neither quite match the bbq i have had in the south but are very good nome the less.

I went to a hole in the wall called Robert Earl's in North Long beach (on Artesia just east of Atlantic) - just south of 91.

It took 20 minutes to get some take out, but the ribs were fantastic.  The sauce wasn't memorable because the flavor was in the smoke in the meat.

Dude has a bbq out front - you could be blind and follow the smell.

The baked beans had green onion and jalapeño.  

I am not an expert in bbq, but the smoke flavor was something else.