• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Nerd thread: Captain America- The Winter Soldier

Saw an early showing of this last night and was blown away. I know there are a few comic fans in here. You won't be disappointed. Probably up there as one of my top 3 comic book movies. Didn't necessarily feel like a comic movie, but more so a really good action movie. 

the first one was god awful, but i'm seeing a lot of good things about the sequel

i'll check it out when it comes out to rent

Its getting an 88% on Rotten Tomatoes and reviews have it as the best MCU movie to date. It is by far better than the 1st one which was just a setup to Avengers. This movie actually holds its own story. We finally get to see Cap in action.

Just saw it.  I just want to know, where the hell was Hawkeye during all of this?  Hawkeye has probably the best Marvel comic right now, and you'd think they'd want to put him in there.  Black Widow wears a necklace with a little arrow pendant toward the end of the movie, but that's it.  Other than that, I liked it alot.  Probably my third favorite movie of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  The first two being Avengers and Iron Man 1, in that order.

The first Captain America has been on constant replay the last three weeks on tv, so I watched it. Liked it a lot and want to see the second one. Intrigued how they address him being asleep for 70 years without aging. Liked that Tony Starks dad was in #1.

Dang. That was good. And it explained a lot of what's happened and happening in the tv show also. It actually sets the tv show up quite well.

I have not seen the movie yet, but I heard Agents of the Shield was going to get a big push because of the movie.

Edited by Sully151

The first Captain America has been on constant replay the last three weeks on tv, so I watched it. Liked it a lot and want to see the second one. Intrigued how they address him being asleep for 70 years without aging. Liked that Tony Starks dad was in #1.

There's really not much to why he didn't age so I doubt they will even bother explaining anything.  He got frozen in the ice and it preserved his body and kept him from aging.  

Edited by Chimi