• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

David Letterman retiring

Then repeatedly play the same sound bite over and over and over.

I think late night needs a woman.  I keep hearing Chelsea Handler's name come up.  Ellen needs to stay where she is at.

Or maybe Sarah Silverman

I've said it before, I fully expected to hate Fallon, but i actually really dig his show. It is almost more of a variety show or an actual comedy show versus a late night interview show. That is the best way I can describe it. I get that comedy is very subjective, but I like his brand of comedy. Good balance of monologue, skit and improv with his sidekick.

I've said it before, I fully expected to hate Fallon, but i actually really dig his show. It is almost more of a variety show or an actual comedy show versus a late night interview show. That is the best way I can describe it. I get that comedy is very subjective, but I like his brand of comedy. Good balance of monologue, skit and improv with his sidekick.

Did you see his duet with Stevie Nicks?  Fallon has a lot of talent and he appeals to a wider audience.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ib86ZmUBOY