• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

David Letterman retiring

Oh, another name..I would hate but I'm sure it's crossed the mind of some folks. Ryan Seacrest.

I can see where some people might think Seacrest would be a good fit.  He has all the attributes but he's just too nice.  They need someone with more of a comic edge, like a Graham Norton type.

I really don't watch these late-night interview shows, past my bedtime.  I do catch Norton's show from time to time.

I can see where some people might think Seacrest would be a good fit.  He has all the attributes but he's just too nice.  They need someone with more of a comic edge, like a Graham Norton type.

I really don't watch these late-night interview shows, past my bedtime.  I do catch Norton's show from time to time.

Graham Norton is great. Funny guy and a good interviewer. I'd be happy if they got him. Him or Craig Ferguson. 

Chelsea Handler not funny, but Neil Patrick Harris would be awesome?

NPH is a funny, interesting, and smart person.  Chelsea Handler is dumb and obnoxious.

Also, no way on Howard Stern, he has never been funny.

What about Michael Strahan? Guy has been killing it on ABC. With Fallon destroying the late night ratings, he will have a full year under his belt to solidify his crown. Plus Kimmel has also had solid ratings recently. CBS will need a big name to turn heads when Letterman leaves. Heck, maybe they should also give Kimmel a call.

He could run guests that he didn't find interesting.

Then repeatedly play the same sound bite over and over and over.

I think late night needs a woman.  I keep hearing Chelsea Handler's name come up.  Ellen needs to stay where she is at.

Then repeatedly play the same sound bite over and over and over.

I think late night needs a woman.  I keep hearing Chelsea Handler's name come up.  Ellen needs to stay where she is at.

that's what makes tina fey a really interesting option. i think she'd be great.