• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

12 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

I don't think Sansa is pregnant. It had been many months since she had seen Ramsey. The timeline is a little fuzzy but she should be pretty obviously showing if she were pregnant.

I thought about this and I think she looks pudgy or at least pudgier than she used to (but much like Bran, she was a kid when the show started) and noticed for quite some time she's really worn nothing but the over clothing winter look that would hide it.

the battle scene was great.

reminded me of the awesome opening scene in gladiator, how ridley scott would alter the film to speed up / slow down to give it a really cool, chaotic effect but not in a lame way.

then you knew the vale was coming, like how gandalf and the other dudes arrived at helm's deep.

I was so stressed out watching that episode. If there is one thing Game of Thrones has proven it's expect anything to happen. And I was fully expecting Jon Snow to die again (especially after the convo he had with Melisandre) or something terrible to happen to someone likeable.  I certainly didn't think Ramsay would die.

I really didn't think it would have the ending it did which I guess you could say was the "happy ending"

NJ is right. Its bittersweet that Ramsay is gone. By far the best villain this show has had imo. What a fitting way for him to go out. Of course the little fucker was able to take one last lovable character right before he got his ass handed to. Poor Wun Wun. Besides the battle, the scenes in Mureen were fantastic. We finally get a glimpse of how badass Dany can be.

6 minutes ago, nate said:

Ramsay is a shit stain on Joffrey's undies.  He doesn't even come close to comparing to Joffrey when it comes to villains on this show.

You're insane. Joffrey is Ramsay light. Joffrey only thrived on his family's power and position. Without it he'd be getting it up the ass from someone. Ramsay was legitimately evil.

11 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

You're insane. Joffrey is Ramsay light. Joffrey only thrived on his family's power and position. Without it he'd be getting it up the ass from someone. Ramsay was legitimately evil.

I disagree. Joffrey was the much better villain and just as evil. The main difference between Joffrey and Ramsay is Joffrey had people to keep him in check. To a degree at least. Ramsay just did what he wanted. Let's not forget Joffrey did want them bring him Rob Starks head because he thought it would be hilarious to put it on a platter and serve it to Sansa on his wedding.

Had Joffrey lived longer, who knows what else he would have done. Even Cersei was appalled by some of the stuff he did or wanted to do and that's saying something.

By the way, I loved the scene between Tyrion and Dany when he explained to her how evil her Dad really was. Not only was it just great to watch, but it was cool seeing someone stand up to her and put things in a perspective she's not used to seeing.

Tyrion has became quite the badass being her advisor. The scene where he was talking to the Masters while she was burning the ships was awesome.

Just and episode of one great scene after another (for the most part). They went a little long on the battle scene, with him almost "drowning", and then being reborn again as we watched the Vale ride in. And seriously...who the hell runs straight away from someone shooting arrows at him? Throw in a left or right turn every few feet.

Great TV...I also liked the scene with the Greyjoys....that was some great back and forth.

24 minutes ago, Chimi said:

By the way, I loved the scene between Tyrion and Dany when he explained to her how evil her Dad really was. Not only was it just great to watch, but it was cool seeing someone stand up to her and put things in a perspective she's not used to seeing.

Tyrion has became quite the badass being her advisor. The scene where he was talking to the Masters while she was burning the ships was awesome.

Yeah good call, that was seriously great.  In a just world Tyrion is hand of the King to a reasonable King.  Remember he is the reason the Battle of Blackwater was successful for the Lannisters.

By the way, interesting fact...the actor that plays Ramsay auditioned and was a finalist to be cast as Jon Snow. It came down to him and Kit Harrington and Kit Harrington won because he had more of the "look" they wanted for Jon Snow. But they liked the Ramsay guy so much they offered him the part of Ramsay so he'd be on the show. 

On the battle scene they really wanted us to think Jon Snow was going to die. The soundtrack became mournful. They were really selling how bleak the outlook was for our hero and then...

Knights of the Vale!

I see where you guys are coming from on Joffrey but idk. I guess I see Ramsay's tactics as much more evil and sadistic. The guy plays games with his prey. Fucks over so many people and he treats it like its nothing big. Joffrey was evil, sure, but he didn't leave me every episode wondering "What is he going to do next? How is he going to top what he just did next week?" Ramsay stole scenes and always left you wondering. During the entire episode last night my heart was pounding. I didn't have the slightest clue of what Ramsay could've been up to. That's what makes him better to me.