• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

3 minutes ago, nate said:

I don't hate Tommen that much, if anything I just don't care.

Pretty sure the thing that the Meister was talking about with Cercei was the wildfire hidden under the city by the Mad King.  Wonder if she is planning on blowing up the Septum?

Right now Cercei's plot line is the most interesting, if only because of Franken-mountain and Lena Headey's amazing performances. Unfortunately I have to think this story is the one where we are most likely to see someone get offed by the end of the season.

The prophecy about Cercei is that all of her children will die before her.  I wonder if she will try to blow up the church of the 7 or whatever that place that the High Sparrow lives and it turns out Tommen is there too?

Maybe Jamie kills Tommen because he loves Cercei so much?

Mixed episode...think they had some "lesser" storylines tie up before the final two episodes.I think they needed to get Jamie back to King's Landing as I wouldn't be surprised to see him being forced with a choice...

Spoiler

Storyline seems to mirror his Kingslayer decision. If Cersei is planning to burn the city down with wildfyre, does he step in to stop it again.

Spoiler for book readers

Spoiler

Guess they have decided to write out Lady Stoneheart since Beric is still around.

Killing Joffrey is really turning out to be a bad decision. He was a perfect villain for the story and really made the whole "Game of Thrones" have substance because it was going to be satisfying when he finally got his in the end.

Right now, none of these stories feel like they're going anywhere and other than Dany, no one seems to even care about the Iron Throne anymore. Even her character has kind of moved away from that. She seems like she would be find staying and ruling on Essos.

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

Mixed episode...think they had some "lesser" storylines tie up before the final two episodes.I think they needed to get Jamie back to King's Landing as I wouldn't be surprised to see him being forced with a choice...

Hide contents

Storyline seems to mirror his Kingslayer decision. If Cersei is planning to burn the city down with wildfyre, does he step in to stop it again.

Spoiler for book readers

Hide contents

Guess they have decided to write out Lady Stoneheart since Beric is still around.

I really thought the Hound was going to see her corpse in the water when he went over to take a piss. I was hoping the episode would end with him seeing her, them pulling her corpse from the water, and resurrecting her. Would have been a badass ending to the episode. Much better than I am Arya Stark.

1 minute ago, Chimi said:
  Hide contents

I really thought the Hound was going to see her corpse in the water when he went over to take a piss. I was hoping the episode would end with him seeing her, them pulling her corpse from the water, and resurrecting her. Would have been a badass ending to the episode. Much better than I am Arya Stark.

Spoiler

She's been dead for...year's at this point right? (hell, if you judge it by Bran time...decades). My understanding is that Mythos can only resurrect one person at a time, so with Beric alive that slot is filled. It's fine, I don't mind...I always hated that character anyways.

12 hours ago, Chimi said:

Killing Joffrey is really turning out to be a bad decision. He was a perfect villain for the story and really made the whole "Game of Thrones" have substance because it was going to be satisfying when he finally got his in the end.

Right now, none of these stories feel like they're going anywhere and other than Dany, no one seems to even care about the Iron Throne anymore. Even her character has kind of moved away from that. She seems like she would be find staying and ruling on Essos.

I think they filled in nicely with Ramsey.

Two of the most hated people in all of TV.

2 hours ago, Schildog said:

I disagree about arya's arc in bravos being pointless. She's a trained assassin now.

I don't really feel like the show has completely established this. She's done some stick fighting and was able to beat the waif in the dark but she never completely finished her training.

9 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't really feel like the show has completely established this. She's done some stick fighting and was able to beat the waif in the dark but she never completely finished her training.

did luke complete his training with yoda?

This is the speed dating version of Game of Thrones...they aren't going to spend multiple season on her training like they would have before. Probably 13 more episodes over two seasons after this season ends (based on comments from the show runners)...things are going to move a lot quicker.

19 hours ago, Schildog said:

I disagree about arya's arc in bravos being pointless. She's a trained assassin now.

My problem is they didn't show her truly assassinating anyone from what I can recall. If that's the case can we truly call her a trained assassin?

24 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

My problem is they didn't show her truly assassinating anyone from what I can recall. If that's the case can we truly call her a trained assassin?

she knocked over a little jar of poison with ninja like skill, and then hauntingly pointed at the actress with the great rack.

only a trained assassin could have pulled off that maneuver.

now she can finally take on the mountain in hand to hand combat.

2 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

I think Brienne is the only person Jamie respects. Definitely something building there with there junior high waves goodbye

There has to be something that comes out of the Riverrun sequence. Right now it feels like one of those things they could've just cut out... much like most of Jamie's arc really.