• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Garret Anderson should be the Interim Hitting Coach

• 3 weeks later...

Regardless, dumb topic idea. The team is hitting well and you don't hear shit from the talking heads about making a hitting coach change, even with Baylor out.

Once again, these position coaches are rather menial in baseball. I'm not giving them credit when Trout hits .345 or if he goes in a two week slump.

Regardless, dumb topic idea. The team is hitting well and you don't hear shit from the talking heads about making a hitting coach change, even with Baylor out.

Once again, these position coaches are rather menial in baseball. I'm not giving them credit when Trout hits .345 or if he goes in a two week slump.

Brandon: you didn't pick up where this last left off. 

I opened this thread on 4/1, before the Wilson one, and not 1 criticism about the title. 

that's because most of us had no idea what S/B meant.

now that we know what it means, it still isn't a good idea.

Why do people volunteer random players for coaching jobs? Do you think anyone can become a hitting coach?

I've always been a fan of GA as a player, but he doesn't come off as being anything that resembles a coach.

Edited by failos

It's a reflection of this board, I could care less.

Then why are you bringing it up almost 3 weeks later?

Of all the things to discuss on this board, thread titles is hardly near the top.

Just so I won't be a hypocrite, I don't think GA should be the interim Hitting Coach. I would question his ability to communicate with the players. Man, he had a sweet swing though.

Then why are you bringing it up almost 3 weeks later?

Of all the things to discuss on this board, thread titles is hardly near the top.

Just so I won't be a hypocrite, I don't think GA should be the interim Hitting Coach. I would question his ability to communicate with the players. Man, he had a sweet swing though.

You're lost.