• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Baylor injured in 1st ball ceremony

He looked so awkward catching that ball.  It was a low pitch from Vlad but still, that was a very awkward way to catch the ball.  

I was wondering at the time why he was crouching. A 64-yr old, not-in-great-shape man should have been standing to catch that ball, and Vlad should have tossed it a lot better.

Edited by fan_since79

I'm a pretty grounded person and don't believe at all in curses or karma or any of that stuff, but it's really tough to reconcile all the bizarre stuff that seems to happen to this team.

Who was the coach that got hit by a car in a gas station, on the way back from ST a few years back?

Who else remembers thinking 'here we go again' when jarrod washburn was being questioned for sex w a minor right before the 02 playoffs? It turned out to be BS, but I remember seeing it on the news, and it was almost like a relief that we fonally knew what was gonna kill us that year.

I think it was a beej in the stadium tunnel.