• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - Angels vs Mariners - March 31, 2014

I am not giving up on this team at all. I won't. In baseball, things change every day, I'll root for them till they're mathematically out. In baseball anything can happen.

BUT...honestly, the stuff that happened tonight is the exact same crap the Angels have been dealing with day in day out for the past 4 terrible seasons.

It felt like a different season...for a second. But fundamentals are STILL out the window and these guys act like prima donna's but they don't perform. Trout is (thank the baseball gods up and down) this teams savior, giving a ray of hope to the franchise. Pujols and Hamilton are useless but at the 3-4 slot because -- last names. And our bullpen continues to be useless, giving up late leads, screwing up when we need them most. Pitchers give up walks, then serve salamis. We signed a 3rd baseman that DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TAG OUT RUNNERS AT THIRD WTFF! Uncertainty and doubt is rampant, confidence and certainty is varied...all you have to do is watch the teams composure and you can tell. There is no fire lit under a lot of these guys asses. Thanks Scisocia for the turn the page lecture, but now it's time to: Clock in. Clock out.

This stuff hurts as a fan. It hurts as a customer who spends $100's of dollars. And all I did was buy tickets to go to a ballgame.

If I were Arte, and I'd been paying millions upon millions the past 4 years to put these guys on a baseball field, I'd be throwing chairs and tearing up carpet and be in that clubhouse ripping new a***oles face to face with my players. It's pretty obvious that doesn't happen. The product on the field, what even the average uneducated fan sees and wonders whats up with the donkey games going on IMO is unacceptable.

The saddest part is I don't think it's going to change.

I'm glad the Angels and baseball are back but that was a rough ending. The Baylor thing was hard to watch but once Trout hit that home run, it just felt different than in years past. The stadium was louder after that home run than it had been at any point last season. 

Then Weaver had his bad inning which coincidentally happened after the fans started doing the wave. Seriously fans? They continued doing it and cheering it on as Weaver allowed a run. That bothered me quite a bit. 

The 9th inning was just eerily similar to 2013. Once Jepsen allowed those 2 base runners, you knew what was coming next.

Still, it's one game and I'm not worried. I bet we go out and win the next 2 games. Just a tough game to watch because it was so similar to the normal 2013 game. 

I still have faith in this team.   Call me a changed person?   Maybe, maybe not

It is just one game, but Jeppy has been given a zillion chances in this org, and that was one pathetic 9th inning.

What's the over/unders on his release date?    I'll go with May 12. 

I still have faith in this team.   Call me a changed person?   Maybe, maybe not

It is just one game, but Jeppy has been given a zillion chances in this org, and that was one pathetic 9th inning.

What's the over/unders on his release date?    I'll go with May 12. 

At this point, after 13 years, I really don't know what, if anything, he could do to cause his release.