• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto V

Bronson

Good to know the spoiler tag

For those that finished the game...

What ending did you pick? I picked C since I had the feeling that Franklin was going to get the help of the other guys which he did. I watched the other option endings on youtube. Why the hell would you pick to kill Michael!?!?

Oh and another thing regarding Nate's spoiler

Chelsea Chavs are the equivalent to the Pink Hat Nation

The time that I'm on the PS3 to play games is extremely limited (99% of the time it's used for movies), but I was talked into getting this game. I will warn you all, I'm not a good gamer and I'll be the first to admit it, but, if anyone has this game and wants to recruit me or whatever they call it to play, my name is Clyninator on the PS3 machine. Not sure how much of an opportunity I'll have to play on the online, but look me up if you are interested in having at least one player on the game that you can beat. ;)

I did LifeInvader with all of Michaels money initially thinking it would rebound.

Thanks for the link. Outside of that there is another link if you Google "How to maximize each heist" that tells you who to pick to crew wise to maxamize profits.

What sucks is the Bawsaq is still down so I can't get the same profits others can on some of the assassination missions.

Good to know the spoiler tag

For those that finished the game...

What ending did you pick? I picked C since I had the feeling that Franklin was going to get the help of the other guys which he did. I watched the other option endings on youtube. Why the hell would you pick to kill Michael!?!?

Oh and another thing regarding Nate's spoiler

Chelsea Chavs are the equivalent to the Pink Hat Nation

Answer:

I picked C as well. With the way the game played out I figure we all go down together if that is the case. I'm on my second play through and have been picking different or alternate ways than the first run but think I'm still going to pick C so I can do all the other 100% stuff that only each character can do. I figure after this one I'll go through and play the endings. I don't get the kill Michael option either. I can only assume it ties into Weston telling Franklin to do better without the guys. When the games first info came out I expected a choice ending when thy said it was three characters. so not the surprise or cool ending I hoped for, but it worked.

Answer:

I picked C as well. With the way the game played out I figure we all go down together if that is the case. I'm on my second play through and have been picking different or alternate ways than the first run but think I'm still going to pick C so I can do all the other 100% stuff that only each character can do. I figure after this one I'll go through and play the endings. I don't get the kill Michael option either. I can only assume it ties into Weston telling Franklin to do better without the guys. When the games first info came out I expected a choice ending when thy said it was three characters. so not the surprise or cool ending I hoped for, but it worked.

I felt like this GTA had a lot of easy not so challenging missions. Where San Andreas and IV had some missions that were damn near impossible to beat. For that reason alone I picked all the intelligent in and out options of heists and I feel like I literally was in and out without any type of challenge." When I eventually do replay the game I'll pick the fire fight options of the heists for sure.

My brother gave me a solution to get on the online since I couldn't.

First, I deleted the GTA update patch in the main screen area where the game files area. I then shut down the PS3, turned it back on, booted up the game, and had to redownload the update. Then, when the game rebooted, I had to hit the X-Button as it was loading so it loaded directly into the online where I created a new character (do not use the one you already created before). Then keep going through the stuff until you play a shoot-em up deathmatch one time and get to the free-roaming. At that point you can come and go within the online stuff as you please.

During these set up missions, you have to choose the car you want to go with for a while by stealing your choice of cars.  Apparently I won the lottery when I jacked something called the "Gauntlet" as my ride before saving it as my own.  Not only did my brother say it was one of the top two primo rides in the game, but whenever we got into a game with others, all they did was try to jack my ride the whole time then try to hide it and run away.  This happened four times last night and each time they couldn't believe that I always knew when they left the car and was not chasing their dot, but the car. It was actually kind of fun listening to them have that "DOH" moment when they realized that it was my base ride and not just something I had jacked before them randomly.

Fun game, although slightly repetitive. My bro and I were looking to do some missions together and by ourselves, but every mission required us to jump into a random group setting with random people, which meant that the only thing that saved us from the 13-year old spewing of prepubescent taunts was the fact that we were playing the game after midnight on a school night. I can only imagine what that thing is like at 5 in the afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the game twice and got 100% last week. I have all the trophies for single player, but two.....and not sure how I'm going to get the last one as all golds at the shooting range is mighty difficult.

Speaking of which, this game has one if the most gnar things I've ever done in a game. The last triathlon is 27 or 28 minutes. That's 27 or 28 minutes of straight bombing the sprint button. Just brutal. I got first but some dude made a late charge and I remember thinking if he wins in not doing this shit again.

I'll add you dudes on line some tine this week or the next. Haven't played it yet as I'm letting them work out the kinks.

Beat the game last weekend, not near 100%.  I've only gone online twice, couldn't get into it.  Couldn't properly check it out while getting hunted down from all directions.  I'll have to give it another go when I have some friends online to roll with.

I got so into Red Dead online that it is hard to shift gears.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, anyone have any good experiences with online yet? I finally spent a little time, and found it enjoyable. Free roam is not great, but I enjoy the missions. I've joined some higher ranked players (I'm only at about 18), and the missions available from level 30 up are pretty fun.