• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto V

Bronson

Picked it up yesterday. Was disappointed with it initially because of the driving and was overwhelmed because everything seems new.

But it's legit and worth the hype. Digging the story and now used to the driving. I think what stands out the most is how great it looks and plays, and I've never been the graphic nerd. I also really dig the score/background music they did for the game.

There is so much stuff to do.

picked mine up earlier today, haven't played a whole lot.   just the intro and the first franklin mission.  the little bit of the map i've seen is very detailed and the sound is top notch.  can't say it's beautiful yet because I've only seen the ghetto parts of the city and they did a good job making it look realisitcally crappy.   the movement on foot is a lot more fluid than in the older GTAs, that's something that always bugged me and I'm glad they've improved it.

can't wait to hop on it again tonight and continue exploring, tomorrow is going to be a bleary eyed caffeine fueled work day

Yeah, with the background sound, one of the new implementations is the game has an actual score as well. So when you're on a mission or in high tense situations it kind of kicks in based on the scenario and it's movie like. Really reminiscent of Heat or The Town. Just really adds to e erytjing going on.

The more I explore I'm really impressed with the various areas of LA included and how accurate they are. From different districts of LA, the freeway and other signage, to even details like the graffiti placement and the design of the bridges on the freeway that mirror LA. Also, how areas of LA connect to each other from one area to the next. It's really impressive and detailed to its real.life counter part.

Haven't gotten to the torture part yet but I would happily love to read articles The Guardian put out after movies in the past however many years came out with torture scenes in them.

Just thinking right now off the top of my head Taken and the Hostel movies in the last handfull of years. I know there are countless more.