• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Review: HTC One M8 is the best smartphone in the world

nate

• 3 months later...

I recently traded my Note 3 for an M8.  I was unimpressed.  Coming from a Note 3 and an LG G2, the screen display was not as sharp and colors were not as vibrant on the M8 in comparison to the former two.  The front speakers are amazing; the best quality about the phone.  Also, the metal build is slick, though a non-essential factor to me since I put all my phone in protective cases.  But the front camera is disappointing with only 4mp quality.  

So I ended up selling the M8 on Swappa.  Bought a used LG G2 in great condition and netted $200.  

Let see what the LG G3 brings to the table.

A good camera is essential on any phone for me.  For example, I took my wife and two young children to Photo Day yesterday.  I would have struggled taking pictures with an actual camera while juggling the kids and getting them in position to take pictures with the players stopping by.