• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

Worst part of this is that you knew something like this would end up happening. You knew during one of these protests that there would be some idiot with a gun looking to take out random police as if it's some form of "justice"

This seems more like a well-planned operation, not just some "idiot with a gun".

It's also ongoing, as police believe a bomb was planted somewhere in downtown Dallas. 

Does anyone else think this is just going to create an even greater divide in this country? There are going to be thousands of black people who agree with this and feel that justice has been served in some sort of sick sense. There will be white people who want revenge and will cheer on the deaths of black people. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of cops who are quick to draw because they legit fear for their lives. 

Will we see more actions like this in the future at protest? I fear you will. 

2 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Does anyone else think this is just going to create an even greater divide in this country? There are going to be thousands of black people who agree with this and feel that justice has been served in some sort of sick sense. There will be white people who want revenge and will cheer on the deaths of black people. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of cops who are quick to draw because they legit fear for their lives. 

Yup. 

1 hour ago, nate said:

These inner city gang bangers are the real problem.  BLM just wants to focus on bad cops.  Have to get their own house in order before blaming others.

what concerns me so much is how 100% of the blame is being put on police and absolutely 0% being put on victims who resist arrest or fight back. not every victim is guilty of fighting back, but a large percentage of them have done something other than cooperate or comply, and that gets completely overlooked or ignored in people's anger and frustration. 

5 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Yes, absolutely. All of these events keep taking us backwards.

5 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

absolutely. shooting the police is not the answer and is likely to make them a lot more on edge when dealing with people.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQ25Hj0hdc

This video shows the murder of one of the police officers after he attempted to apprehend one of the suspects. 

I'm listening to this guy on Fox right now, this African American gentleman, and he is calling out the leaders of the black community, and leaders of law enforcement, and Obama as factors to this current racial divide. He is dropping some serious knowledge. I really wish there were more people like him in position of power.

I wonder what this idiot in office will say about this event. 

16 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Of course. This is just gonna make everything worse than it already was