• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

3 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

How could it not?  I would hate to be a cop in Dallas or anywhere at this point in time 

Exactly. Cops have to deal with the most vile people in society every time they report to work. It's not hard to see how they might get spooked. 

The suspect pictured by Dallas police may be the brother of the real gunman. Reports are flying all over the place. I was a bit skeptical that the shooter would be parading around beforehand at the rally.

Gunfire is now reported from the parking garage where they cornered someone.

This is disgusting. People go to work, put their lives on the line, and a few idiots who get national attention for their incompetency get what we can presume as innocent people, killed. 

Fox is speculating that there could be more than 2 shooters now. This sounds like it has been planned and stage and there is definitely more than 2 people involved. I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this, there are 5-10 people involved with this. 

Remember those White Supremacists that got beat up by BLM during their peaceful protest?  The line has been crossed, and I don't think they will be all pacifist anymore.  I would not be surprised if there is a lot of retaliatory actions around the nation.  This is going to be a shitshow.