• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

I don't have a guess because I have no idea.  What I do know is that there had to be a lot of police in that precinct involved in that bs story.  Including those who "lost" the video and the victims camera.  If people don't think they should be concerned simply because this hasn't happened to them I really don't know what to say.

I've seen what the system can do to people, especially people who aren't white.  If we cannot trust those who are paid to keep us safe then we are screwed, don't you think?

Any who don't speak up are helping to cover up things so I'd say considering the length of a cops career it's higher than 10%.  That doesn't mean they're all covering up police brutality but there's plenty of lesser things that are allowed to happen or not reported.  It's herd mentality especially when you're dealing with the good old boys club where you're supposed to keep your mouth shut or turn a blind eye.    

At least 10%

Any who don't speak up are helping to cover up things so I'd say considering the length of a cops career it's higher than 10%.  That doesn't mean they're all covering up police brutality but there's plenty of lesser things that are allowed to happen or not reported.  It's herd mentality especially when you're dealing with the good old boys club where you're supposed to keep your mouth shut or turn a blind eye.    

Since 2011, about 15% of the Fullerton Police Department has been fired or told to resign. 

Only three of those officers were involved with the Kelly Thomas case.  The rest have been fired for sexual assault, theft, use of force, incompetence, embezzlement, and a bunch of other things they won't talk about. 

I'm white

You should be angrier than anyone about this type of thing. 95% of the problem with police in this country is that the "good" cops don't so shit about it. 

Have someone re-read most of my posts about how I feel about "this type of thing."  You're THE best troller here.