• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

On 11/18/2016 at 0:12 PM, Taggart said:

i wonder when everyone will realize a camera may be on them in situations like this:

http://abc7.com/news/video-shows-arizona-cop-punch-woman/1613352/

guy cop blasts some chick in the face while she's detained.

Local news update...no charges against the officer.  She kneed him in the balls and slapped his face.  She was with her significant other and the officer was there as the couple was being evicted from their residence.

That chick took that blow to the chin like a champ! And I'm sorry, regardless if you got kicked or kneed in the nuts, there's no reason that dick nose has any right to basically cheap shot a woman to her face like that. It's the epitome of being a fu**in' pansy ass dirty cop. 

I hate shit like these stories of citizens killing cops, though, it just puts the cops more on edge when they have to deal with regular innocent citizens like myself. 

What these people don't realize is they are never going to win the battle, and it's just not worth it to try and fight back this way. It's not that hard to respect authority and abide by the law, especially when you've brought the situation upon yourself. 

11 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

That chick took that blow to the chin like a champ! And I'm sorry, regardless if you got kicked or kneed in the nuts, there's no reason that dick nose has any right to basically cheap shot a woman to her face like that. It's the epitome of being a fu**in' pansy ass dirty cop. 

Bullshit.  The moment she knees him and slaps his face she is no longer a woman, she's a criminal.  Fuck her!

19 hours ago, Stradling said:

Bullshit.  The moment she knees him and slaps his face she is no longer a woman, she's a criminal.  Fuck her!

Please show me the article that says she slaps his face. Someone on here said that without any evidence. Read the article. 

Not only that, they were arresting her on warrants they "later found out" she never actually had. 

"Treadway said Bonar was detaining the woman because he knew about warrants for Morris' arrest, but police later determined the warrants stemming from DUI cases were no longer active.

Bonar "was thinking the warrants were still in place," the police chief said"

Uh oh. Another dumb cop treating a person like they had a warrant when they didn't. Absurd. And I'm not saying kneeing him is appropriate at all, but does that automatically gim him the authority of cheap shotting her squarely in the face when she's detained? Ridiculous. Instead, charge her with assault on a police officer. In my opinion, the officer made the wrong move. And apparently the Flagstaff Police Department agrees as he's been placed on administrative leave and the department is taking this situation "Very very seriously."

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Bill Fearon

This cop was great, and he was a hero. He was my neighbor and just passed away from brain cancer that was attributed to his long service on The Pile after 9/11. 

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/essex/verona-cedar-grove/2016/12/29/cedar-grove-community-mourns-passing-bill-no-fear-fearon/95970128/

• 2 weeks later...