• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

And this is snowballing like crazy.

The Latest: Officer who arrested Utah nurse put on leave

This is the part I like the best though.

4:30 p.m.

An Idaho police department is thanking a Utah nurse for stopping a Salt Lake City officer from obtaining a blood sample from one of their reserve officers who was unconscious in a hospital.

17 hours ago, gotbeer said:

And this is snowballing like crazy.

The Latest: Officer who arrested Utah nurse put on leave

what a horrible abuse of power and position. there are very clear, specific rules to follow, and this egomaniac - who is ironically charged with following the rules - violated every protocol for no discernible reason, and inspite of it being pointed out by multiple people.

the nurse has been released and no charges were filed, and she has a strong case to sue him. the officer should be fired immediately.

34 minutes ago, Tank said:

what a horrible abuse of power and position. there are very clear, specific rules to follow, and this egomaniac - who is ironically charged with following the rules - violated every protocol for no discernible reason, and inspite of it being pointed out by multiple people.

the nurse has been released and no charges were filed, and she has a strong case to sue him. the officer should be fired immediately.

Don't worry.  He'll just keep on working as an EMT/Ambulance driver.  While bringing the transients to the one hospital and all the good paying patients to others.  All while illegally drawing their blood in the process.

just caught up with the thread.

@LHalo please stop posting relevant links and writing a description of the video, it makes you look angry. thank you.

ironically, I have been going through Joe rogan podcasts the last month or two at the office. I dig them. they are done in that two dudes having a beer discussion with an assistant that pulls up google or wiki pages as needed for the things they talk about. I started with just getting uff related stuff, but recently listened to whole interviews with bill burr and Hannibal burgess came out yesterday. saw that cop one recently, kind of a trip because that dude is beyond black balled.

the Utah nurse is just wild. chick states the rules and he doesn't like the answer so he says, "you're under arrest".....wtf? kind of some technical shit I don't know, but doesn't he have to have cause then read her her rights? dude just dragged her out, sat her in the front seat, and buckled her in. would like to come across some free money like that myself.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

just caught up with the thread.

@LHalo please stop posting relevant links and writing a description of the video, it makes you look angry. thank you.

ironically, I have been going through Joe rogan podcasts the last month or two at the office. I dig them. they are done in that two dudes having a beer discussion with an assistant that pulls up google or wiki pages as needed for the things they talk about. I started with just getting uff related stuff, but recently listened to whole interviews with bill burr and Hannibal burgess came out yesterday. saw that cop one recently, kind of a trip because that dude is beyond black balled.

the Utah nurse is just wild. chick states the rules and he doesn't like the answer so he says, "you're under arrest".....wtf? kind of some technical shit I don't know, but doesn't he have to have cause then read her her rights? dude just dragged her out, sat her in the front seat, and buckled her in. would like to come across some free money like that myself.

He's going to be out of a job pretty soon

An emergency room nurse in Salt Lake City was arrested by Salt Lake City PD after refusing to allow police to confiscate a blood sample - which she is legally prohibited from doing. I would like to be her lawyer. She is about to be very wealthy. In the video with the attached article, she clearly explains everything to the cop fully, and he still cuffs her and hauls her away.

Nurse dragged screaming to police car after refusing to give patient’s blood to cops

23 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

An emergency room nurse in Salt Lake City was arrested by Salt Lake City PD after refusing to allow police to confiscate a blood sample - which she is legally prohibited from doing. I would like to be her lawyer. She is about to be very wealthy. In the video with the attached article, she clearly explains everything to the cop fully, and he still cuffs her and hauls her away.

Nurse dragged screaming to police car after refusing to give patient’s blood to cops

easy on the late breaking news, Craig.

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Woman Told She`s at Fault After Car Hit by St. Louis Police Cruiser

Isn't hit and run a felony?  Sounds like the city council and police are trying to buy they way out of their problems.

Hit and run is only a felony of theres an injury.

But still a crime. Dumbass went from getting a day off to possibly getting every day off. 

• 2 weeks later...