• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Have any of you noticed Cals is always projecting? It's like his obsession with small penis size and him owning a full sized Chevey pickup. Now he is concerned with incontinence and impotence. 

We should do what we can to help him through these difficult times. After all, he had Covid before it became just the Omicron flu and the long term side effects seem to be worse for him than say, Larry and his sniffles and paranoia. 

15 minutes ago, cals said:

So they're gonna use chemical weapons or they've created a leak, either intentionally or inadvertently at the nuclear power plant or Chernobyl. 

Could also just be posturing as they're accusing the US/Ukraine of conspiring to use chem/bio weapons.

27 minutes ago, wopphil said:

So what is the end game here? Russia occupies Ukraine and faces years of resistance, the Russian economy is tanked by sanctions, and Putin is persona non grata in the entire western world. How can that be deemed a victory for Russia? 

I don't think he thought this through. Putin is obviously in too deep to turn back now. Unfortunately, I think the only way this ends is if Ukraine is a nuclear wasteland.

52 minutes ago, Rico said:

Apparently none of the Russians captured have had night vision on them.  So Ukraine been hitting them at night.

First they didn’t bring enough gas, now we hear they didn’t prepare for nighttime. Can’t imagine anyone else being afraid of the Russian army at this point.

10 hours ago, cals said:

He has no path to victory even if he’s victorious.  Which means he will escalate.  Either he’s assassinated or we will be involved within the year.  

Unfortunately I think you’re correct. I’m looking into buying property out of state so I can avoid taxes and see the canned sunshine from a safe distance. 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Bill Maher examines why Putin invaded under Biden – not Trump

"OK, but if Putin thought Trump was really that supportive of him, why didn't he invade when Trump was in office?" Maher reacted. "It's at least worth asking that question if you're not locked into one intransigent thought."

You guys love Bill Maher now!

Here's something a little better:

https://theweek.com/russo-ukrainian-war/1011237/bill-maher-slams-both-parties-for-playing-partisan-politics-with-the