• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

You guys realize the SU-25 is a 40 year old aircraft at the end of it's prodction life? It is the same aircraft that is part of the Ukrainian air force. Now if the Ukrainians are downing SU-57s then there is really something to talk about. 

Of the 2 operational Su-57s, Russia already crashed one. Beat Ukraine to it.

That plane is never going into serious production...

Its been super hyped, but like a lot of Russian projects, was mostly hype

The Indians pulled out of the partnership recently..... its donezo

3 hours ago, cals said:

Still bugs me nobody will do anything because of some bullshit, obviously empty threat from Putin.  He probably laughs his ass off every day that were all shaking in our boots.  

Our REAL military should be occupying Vladivostok right now.

I can't tell if stuff like this is serious.  Why anyone would want to continue being the world's police force is beyond me.  I don't see how anyone could possibly come up with a justifiable reason to even consider ending in our military

7 hours ago, cals said:

What I think we are seeing is that Russia’s military is a joke.  It’s not some formidable force to worry about.  As mentioned before, Putin has spent a majority percentage of his military budget on unnecessary nukes (small man or little dick syndrome) and neglecting basic military needs.  

No clue how legit either guy is but these threads are brutal...

And this one.... Well, comes with a warning label.  Not for the squeamish.

I was thinking these so called "Freedom Fighters" we have here who like to dress up as soldiers and regurgitate everything they hear on right wing media and gripe about their poor fucking lives have seen Ukraine and it hit them you are not a Freedom Fighter but a fat ass snowflake.  Only fight or lost freedoms these fat fucks will ever face is when the brisket and sausage run out at the buffet and are forced to eat a salad. 

9 hours ago, cals said:

Did you just combine two racist words into one?  Not even the same area of the world, dude.  C’mon!

We used to call them shit hooks. It’s impressive these things fly but not all that impressive to ride with people shooting at you. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I was thinking these so called "Freedom Fighters" we have here who like to dress up as soldiers and regurgitate everything they hear on right wing media and gripe about their poor fucking lives have seen Ukraine and it hit them you are not a Freedom Fighter but a fat ass snowflake.  Only fight or lost freedoms these fat fucks will ever face is when the brisket and sausage run out at the buffet and are forced to eat a salad. 

I’ll take those guys over the skinny jean wearing pansy on team cramp. It’s true at 225 (down 20lbs) I don’t have the strength and stamina of my youth. Also true very few of these young liberal fags have the fight or the resolve to finish this old has been

Article I just read a few minutes ago left me scratching my head:

'No good outcome': Putin's unraveling war plan leaves Russia, Ukraine in precarious positions

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-good-outcome-putins-unraveling-100129631.html

Smith raised a darker possibility. Putin has no interest in occupying Ukraine. Instead, Smith said, he wants to crush its government and military, leaving behind a country incapable of aligning with or joining NATO, even though that is not an imminent possibility.

"I don't think Russia could ever control Ukraine," Smith said. "That was never their intent. I think they just honestly want Ukraine to be a buffer. Regardless of what government goes back into Ukraine, Ukraine has been left so decapitated it can’t field a viable military. It's not going to join NATO, or NATO decides against even considering it. You've created a wasteland buffer."

This makes no sense to me. Putin is so afraid of NATO that he needs a wasteland buffer? And if you want to create a wasteland buffer just bomb the shit out of the place, why send 190,000 troops and tanks in there?

I can see going in and blowing up the dam on the North Crimean Canal, that makes sense. They got that done on the first day.

1 minute ago, cals said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-says-western-sanctions-are-akin-declaration-war-2022-03-05/

You naive people who think we can just sit on the sidelines, this should help you understand we’re not avoiding war.

You just want to see people die because you're a butthole.

I don't. I don't want this country in another fucking stupid fucking war.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ve never seen a more naive group of men in my life.  Shall we explore difficult things to accept that I was right about and 90% of everyone else here was wrong about?  Bauer? Buttrey?  Taylor being homosexual?

I don’t want war, but we aren’t avoiding this.

Yes we are.

15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Or it could be that Putin knows this might piss off enough to trigger an invasion.  It would suck for Russia if all the good stuff was in Ukraine with nothing to protect the motherland.

In all reality, all the good stuff (at least aviation wise) is in Syria....

And whats left of that Im sure is being held back for border security

All the German WW2 things are there.... overextended supply lines... invading Ukraine... lack of air power in Ukraine because too much is being held back for Defense of the Reich.... etc etc...

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

No clue how legit either guy is but these threads are brutal...

And this one.... Well, comes with a warning label.  Not for the squeamish.

Reference the mud.... and this is classic Russian (post Soviet)...

Theres a difference between professional armies (like the west), and conscripts.

Russians are having problems with tires.... because they dont do basic maintenance... their tires are shitting out, because they dont do the basic things like weekly or monthly inspections.

A lot of the gear they are using has been in storage, waiting for this for a year or more....m

Things dont work like that. Like not starting your car for a few months....

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’ll take those guys over the skinny jean wearing pansy on team cramp. It’s true at 225 (down 20lbs) I don’t have the strength and stamina of my youth. Also true very few of these young liberal fags have the fight or the resolve to finish this old has been

Team cramp would take a tank out

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

You just want to see people die because you're a butthole.

I don't. I don't want this country in another fucking stupid fucking war.

The world isn’t all that fun when the hood guys aren’t in charge. Occasionally it becomes necessary to stomp out evil. Often the longer you ignore evil the more difficult it becomes to defeat.