• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

On 2/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, Angelsjunky said:

USA: Is Russia going to attack Ukraine?

Russia: We're not going to attack.

Ukraine: They're not going to attack.

USA: No, they're going to attack. Russia, better not attack or else.

Russia: But we're not going to attack.

Ukraine: No, they're not attacking.

USA: See? They didn't attack because we warned them not to attack.

Nailed it.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

@cals this reminds me a lot of playing shit loads of command and conquer red alert when I was a kid.  Loved unleashing the mammoth tanks . 

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Was literally just watching a youtube video of that like 10 minutes ago. 

Reading this is like being in the Matrix.

I looked it up to see Tanya.

I think I read somewhere they were remastering those games and re-releasing them. I would love to replay Red Alert. That was peak RTS.

I was a fan of the Dune games as well.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I think I read somewhere they were remastering those games and re-releasing them. I would love to replay Red Alert. That was peak RTS.

I was a fan of the Dune games as well.

Would love to play it again. I dont remember any of them, but the cut scenes / story line were cool as hell.

I havent played video games in like 10 years. But the last one I was addicted to was Company of Heroes, if you like strategy games. That game was perfect.

4 hours ago, cals said:

I feel like Branco read something on Wikipedia and now we’re going to have similar cartoons for like a week.

At least this one shows Ukraine with it's hand squeezing the throat of the bear

You guys realize the SU-25 is a 40 year old aircraft at the end of it's prodction life? It is the same aircraft that is part of the Ukrainian air force. Now if the Ukrainians are downing SU-57s then there is really something to talk about. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You guys realize the SU-25 is a 40 year old aircraft at the end of it's prodction life? It is the same aircraft that is part of the Ukrainian air force. Now if the Ukrainians are downing SU-57s then there is really something to talk about. 

Why are the Russians using 40 year old aircraft?