• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

They’ve sent some billions of dollars to the Ukrainians already and now Biden wants 10 billion more.  Mostly for weapons I imagine.  As ever unlimited funds for wars, even the ones that aren’t ours.  Defense contractors are jacking off more furiously by the minute as this escalates.  

how about we send them humanitarian aid to help with the refugees and that’s it.  If the Europeans want to arm the Ukrainians let that be their problem.  Why don’t we not give the Russians an excuse to do revenge next time we have a conflict.  Maybe this should be a clarifying moment about how we look at the Central Americans fleeing their nightmares.  El Salvador got 62 million.  Makes you think.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s awesome how all the liberals are fucking Ukrainian nationalists now.  

I don't like Ukraine. I support them in this current situation.

And bro, name a place that isn't supporting them right now, other than Russia ya dingus.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I don't like Ukraine. I support them in this current situation.

And bro, name a place that isn't supporting them right now, other than Russia ya dingus.

China ? India ? Saudi Arabia ? The UAE ? I oppose all offensive wars.  Which is what Russia is doing.  But I’m not picking a side.  You don’t have to pick a side.  

41 minutes ago, cals said:

I'm going to be honest.

I'm pro-war only because if we get nuked @Dtwncbad and @Angelsjunky will be incinerated.

And I'll never have to see a homo gif from @Taylor again.

I'll probably feel a little bad for @Lhalo.  A little.

I am already dead.  I just like lurk around to haunt you.  These posts don’t even actually exist except in your mind.  And it’s never gonna end.  You’re my bitch in perpetuity.

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Maybe we can get along.

1 minute ago, cals said:

At least use lube or something, please.

During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about Cals, and in the way Cals feels about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if you can change, and Cals can change, everybody can change!

2 hours ago, cals said:

I've had like 4 red bulls and have had Survivor's Burning Heart on replay all day so I'm feeling pretty jacked up and ready to kill some Ruskies. 

Yes I remember I used to fight my cousin and play that soundtrack. He probably hated that music as each song started the next round. A few of the were pretty long so he took some beatings