• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

1 hour ago, cals said:

I remember watching RT a few times in Europe when it was one of the only English stations.  It’s fascinating how much like Fox News it is.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/02/media/rt-propaganda-network/index.html

He says, posting a link to another propaganda outlet.

Mainstream news is all propaganda, bub.

Just now, cals said:

I guess this is a no on the job front?  Well keep looking. You've been very successful in all your life endeavors until this point.

Why do you continue to make up stories, as if you know anything about my life? And more to the point, why do you want my attention so much? The reason I almost never reply to your frequent insults is I don't take you seriously at all - you're nothing more than the forum gadfly, occasionally to be swatted away, but you literally bring nothing to the table, except by being the biggest asshole in the room, thereby making everyone else look better. Now shoo off, little gadfly. 

Ukraine is not a western democracy.  It’s far closer to Russia in form than it is like Germany or whatever.  It’s a gangster oligarchy.  That’s it.  It’s basically Russia in the 90’s.  There’s no other way to describe Ukraine.   And I don’t know why the point that actually a nuclear war won’t end human civilization is being made by some people.  It might as well end civilization.  There’s no scenario where a nuclear exchange wouldn’t ruin everyone’s lives forever.  Manage to survive it or not. 

11 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Says the guy who has never said anything that doesn't involve attacking someone else. 

10 minutes ago, cals said:

I guess this is a no on the job front?  Well keep looking. You've been very successful in all your life endeavors until this point.

6 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Why do you continue to make up stories, as if you know anything about my life? And more to the point, why do you want my attention so much? The reason I almost never reply to your frequent insults is I don't take you seriously at all - you're nothing more than the forum gadfly, occasionally to be swatted away, but you literally bring nothing to the table, except by being the biggest asshole in the room, thereby making everyone else look better. Now shoo off, little gadfly. 

1 minute ago, cals said:

You've got delusions of grandeur, bub.  I haven't responded to you or mentioned you for months.  Maybe once.  You're the one coming here and spouting your moronic conspiracy theory bullshit.  So I responded.

Maybe you should head back to the main board where you can spend your day compiling useless stats.  It doesn't pay well but you've gained the respect of at least 3-4 nerds.  Kudos. 

Get a room.

Leave me a key.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I think it's been great. The entire world is united against them. I know "thoughts and prayers" doesn't help, but the sanctions are completely fucking up Russia. Plus, as Larrold pointed out, the US is providing valid intel and weapons, not to mention funding.

We really don't need another war, Blarg. Especially not with Russia. Putin has nothing to lose at this point.

It is a fucking war. Sitting here and supplying some satellite screen shots and some light arms is not making it any less of a war nor does it actually help the Ukraine win this fucking war. It just stalls the inevitable and causes greater civilian death. 

Yay, we have a bunch of blue and yellow Facebook pages. But Biden doesn't have the stones to cut off the Rusdian oil supply so in reality all of the guns we send doesn't cover the amount of money we are pouring into the Russian military through crude sales.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It is a fucking war. Sitting here and supplying some satellite screen shots and some light arms is not making it any less of a war nor does it actually help the Ukraine win this fucking war. It just stalls the inevitable and causes greater civilian death. 

Yay, we have a bunch of blue and yellow Facebook pages. But Biden doesn't have the stones to cut off the Rusdian oil supply so in reality all of the guns we send doesn't cover the amount of money we are pouring into the Russian military through crude sales.

It doesn't have to be our war. You guys were screeching about getting out of Afghanistan for how long? Now you want us to go back to war?

Do you think that's going to solve the oil supply problems? 

How about...we just stay out of it for once? Sounds like a solid plan to me. Let Russia escalate. Then we can talk about boots on the ground.

Meanwhile, defense industry stocks have gone up $69B. Maybe, just maybe, the US govt wanted this war? I mean, have we not learned anything from the last several decades, or really since WW2 (or all of recorded history)? Not to mention all of the other elements that MSM media barely touches, like US's role in 2014, their role in getting Putin in there in the first place, what has been occurring in the Donbas region over the last eight years, nothing on Yemen, or the US's constant drone strikes and coups waged over the last 80 years, etc etc.

The high irony point for me was Condoleezza Rice nodding her head in agreement at the sentence, "When you invade a sovereign nation, that is a war crime."

The point being, war profits those whom politicians serve. The US govt is the most hypocritical on Earth, because it expresses (mock) outrage at things we've been doing for decades.

Edited by Angelsjunky

1 minute ago, cals said:

AJ, at one point I thought you were just lazy, but not particularly dumb.  It's sad that you've exposed yourself as one of the boards great idiots. 

Again, please try to understand the most basic of logical fallacies. The vast majority of your "contribution" to this forum is just ad hominem after ad hominem. 

p.s. I've never hit a report button or complained to mods about anyone or anything - feel free to ask them. More projection.

3 hours ago, cals said:

Man I hope it’s not Spain.  Half the articles on the internet would be about how racist it was choosing to bomb a proto-brown country instead of a white one.

If it is Spain, I hope its Ibiza

And with how shitty Russia has done so far, its likely the bomb aimed at Ibiza hits Monte Carlo instead. Which would kill a bunch of Russian oil magnates 

45 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It doesn't have to be our war. You guys were screeching about getting out of Afghanistan for how long? Now you want us to go back to war?

Do you think that's going to solve the oil supply problems? 

How about...we just stay out of it for once? Sounds like a solid plan to me. Let Russia escalate. Then we can talk about boots on the ground.

I didn't say that we should engage but let's not be thinking sanctions are winning the war for the Ukraine and have a circle jerk because we are being so helpful. The US is not and the Ukraine will be back under Kremlin control with millions of displaced refugees and untold thousands dead. 

29 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I didn't say that we should engage but let's not be thinking sanctions are winning the war for the Ukraine and have a circle jerk because we are being so helpful. The US is not and the Ukraine will be back under Kremlin control with millions of displaced refugees and untold thousands dead. 

Ok. What would you suggest we do?

Serious question, not trying to be snarky. I have no idea how to solve this I just don't think it's on the US to solve it.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Ok. What would you suggest we do?

Serious question, not trying to be snarky. I have no idea how to solve this I just don't think it's on the US to solve it.

I suggest we set up humanitarian relief for those who got out when they could. And quit with the virtue signaling, nobody wants to send their kids to die in the Ukraine even if it doesn't spark WWIII. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I suggest we set up humanitarian relief for those who got out when they could. And quit with the virtue signaling, nobody wants to send their kids to die in the Ukraine even if it doesn't spark WWIII. 

What virtue signaling? You've been saying we need to do something yet never elaborated on what. 

And how is humanitarian relief helping anything? I agree they should do it, but that's a side mission in this video game.