• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

2 hours ago, cals said:

I think the Russians detonated a nuclear bomb in Silverado Canyon. 

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Meth lab explosion 

2 hours ago, cals said:

Still involved men with flat back of their heads, so I was close. 

Again... you guys laughed at my "send in the tweakers" strategy.... Ukraine didnt....

7 hours ago, cals said:

So the general understanding is that America, nor anyone else, can intervene because Putin will use nukes.

We are intervening. Just because it’s not plastered all over MSM doesn’t mean we’re not conducting covert operations throughout the country. The weapons and intelligence we’re supplying are what have slowed the Russian advance. 

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

We are intervening. Just because it’s not plastered all over MSM doesn’t mean we’re not conducting covert operations throughout the country. The weapons and intelligence we’re supplying are what have slowed the Russian advance. 

This is true. I do understand Cals position on this though. It’s hard to sit and watch Russia do it’s thing without anyone else in the ground helping them out. Don’t worry, Putin won’t stop at Ukraine and we’ll eventually start fighting again. 

The world's response to the Russian invasion is equivalent to T&Ps. Not helping at all. The UN is completely worthless. The NATO nations, worthless. The Ukrainian cities are being bombed and will soon be either surrendered or rubble.

Zelinskyy is basically McAuliffe waiting for Patton's army that will never come. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

The world's response to the Russian invasion is equivalent to T&Ps. Not helping at all. The UN is completely worthless. The NATO nations, worthless. The Ukrainian cities are being bombed and will soon be either surrendered or rubble.

Zelinskyy is basically McAuliffe waiting for Patton's army that will never come. 

I think it's been great. The entire world is united against them. I know "thoughts and prayers" doesn't help, but the sanctions are completely fucking up Russia. Plus, as Larrold pointed out, the US is providing valid intel and weapons, not to mention funding.

We really don't need another war, Blarg. Especially not with Russia. Putin has nothing to lose at this point.

22 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think it's been great. The entire world is united against them. I know "thoughts and prayers" doesn't help, but the sanctions are completely fucking up Russia. Plus, as Larrold pointed out, the US is providing valid intel and weapons, not to mention funding.

We really don't need another war, Blarg. Especially not with Russia. Putin has nothing to lose at this point.

I agree with this 

8 hours ago, cals said:

Let’s discuss this.  So the general understanding is that America, nor anyone else, can intervene because Putin will use nukes.  Knowing what we know about Ukraine’s natural gas reserves, Crimea drying up without water from Ukraine and Putin being 70 and seeing his days remaining slip by, does anyone think he would use nukes?  If he does Russia is destroyed along with much of the rest of the world.  So it’s likely 99.9% just a bluff.  

If this escalates into a war with NATO, the only way Putin can win is with nukes. He's having enough trouble with just Ukraine.

So maybe he doesn't nuke the US right away, he picks one of the NATO countries, like Spain, for example.

Even if NATO doesn't directly intervene in this Ukraine conflict and just continues with the sanctions, KleptoCapture, etc. Putin could pull the trigger.

The guy is unstable.

1 minute ago, cals said:

Man I hope it’s not Spain.  Half the articles on the internet would be about how racist it was choosing to bomb a proto-brown country instead of a white one.

I had to pick a random NATO country and I came up with Spain. I could just as easily have picked Iceland I guess.

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

The guy is unstable.

I think this is exactly why no one is stepping in to help. It's like Kim Jung-un but with a ready nuclear arsenal that rivals the US. And Putin isn't doing this for attention like North Korea.