• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Okay, there's only one source for this so it might just be fake as hell.

Russian state TV: “Our submarines alone can launch more than 500 nuclear warheads, which guarantees the destruction of the US and NATO for good measure. The principle is: why do we need the world if Russia won’t be in it?”

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1498023555975450626

(Twitter gives me about 30 seconds to read this then asks me to sign up to continue reading.)

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Okay, there's only one source for this so it might just be fake as hell.

Russian state TV: “Our submarines alone can launch more than 500 nuclear warheads, which guarantees the destruction of the US and NATO for good measure. The principle is: why do we need the world if Russia won’t be in it?”

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1498023555975450626

(Twitter gives me about 30 seconds to read this then asks me to sign up to continue reading.)

This is why I roll my eyes at Russia.

Yes. They have the power to end the world. 

What then happens to these subs, comrade?

NATO will launch the same response....

24 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

This is why I roll my eyes at Russia.

Yes. They have the power to end the world. 

What then happens to these subs, comrade?

NATO will launch the same response....

The problem here is that we shouldn’t be involved in pushing Russia up to the wall.  Insane brinksmanship all around.  People don’t understand what a dangerous moment this is. 

34 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The problem here is that we shouldn’t be involved in pushing Russia up to the wall.  Insane brinksmanship all around.  People don’t understand what a dangerous moment this is. 

But is it us pushing them against the wall?

NATO has made it beyond clear they arent sending troops. 

If Russia is upset NATO is providing material support, Russia needs to stop supporting "fill in the blank".

Nobody should threaten Russia with nukes because they provide arms to the Syrians. And Indians. And Chinese. Etc etc

Russia is simply doing what it has the past 20 years..... threatening nukes, because the rest of its gear isnt near as good as what its told its people the last 70 years.

And remember..... day 1 of this whole thing, Putins first remarks were to threaten the world that if anyone tries to intervene, Russia will respond with "historical violence", or however he put it.

Day 3 Russia moved on to threaten Finland and Sweden.... 2 huge warmongers they are.

Putin is stuck in the 70s. Bottom line.

52 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol this is pretty good.  I’m glad they can at least agree on not blowing up the nuclear exclusion zone ! 

1DE25B43-08F8-4D82-984E-545C8F1DA35F.png

Thats bullshit.

When I went there they made us all buy these paper suit coverall things to protect from radiation (like what painters wear).

When this other American guy I was with asked "what about our shoes?", and they were like "no, your shoes are fine"

Thats bullshit the russians dont have to buy those. I knew it was a scam!

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

But is it us pushing them against the wall?

NATO has made it beyond clear they arent sending troops. 

If Russia is upset NATO is providing material support, Russia needs to stop supporting "fill in the blank".

Nobody should threaten Russia with nukes because they provide arms to the Syrians. And Indians. And Chinese. Etc etc

Russia is simply doing what it has the past 20 years..... threatening nukes, because the rest of its gear isnt near as good as what its told its people the last 70 years.

And remember..... day 1 of this whole thing, Putins first remarks were to threaten the world that if anyone tries to intervene, Russia will respond with "historical violence", or however he put it.

Day 3 Russia moved on to threaten Finland and Sweden.... 2 huge warmongers they are.

Putin is stuck in the 70s. Bottom line.

The west is funneling in loads of weapons and has been for some time.  Now they’re threatening sanctioning the Russian central bank.  Which, would be difficult to describe as anything other than an act of war.   Russia has made its red lines clear for some time.  The west doesn’t care.  Here we are. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

And I’m not absolving Putin and Russia.  I believe they had other options vis a vis the Nato question the other geopolitical concerns:  the water, the Black Sea gas fields, the Baltic nato state etc.  as I said in my comments yesterday.  To me he has taken an enormous risk.   as I said.  It’s all insane brinksmanship all around. 

to me the nato ukraine concern is a reasonable and valid one.  We keep pressing. We should not.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

The west is funneling in loads of weapons and has been for some time.  Now they’re threatening sanctioning the Russian central bank.  Which, would be difficult to describe as anything other than an act of war.   Russia has made is red lines clear for some time.  The west doesn’t care.  Here we are. 

Again. Russia has supplied the whole other half of the world that we dont.

Put it this way, if Ukraine stayed pro Russian, and continued buying weapons from the Russians, would we back Poland threatening nuclear war over it, because they border each other?

If were talking the other steps the west is taking, Russia has meddled in our elections, used cyber war against our businesses (remember the pipeline shutdown last year), and sent unmarked troops to try and attack Americans in Syria (which ended for them worse than the current fighting).

What Russia is doing now is the whole reason NATO exists. Theres a reason almost every former soviet republic wants to join EU/NATO instead of siding with Russia.

Russia can say "we dont feel safe with NATO next door", and everyone can understand, because of WW2.

But in the history of NATO, its never attacked Russia or the SU. The SU and Russia have invaded how many neighbors in the same time?

13 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Again. Russia has supplied the whole other half of the world that we dont.

Put it this way, if Ukraine stayed pro Russian, and continued buying weapons from the Russians, would we back Poland threatening nuclear war over it, because they border each other?

If were talking the other steps the west is taking, Russia has meddled in our elections, used cyber war against our businesses (remember the pipeline shutdown last year), and sent unmarked troops to try and attack Americans in Syria (which ended for them worse than the current fighting).

What Russia is doing now is the whole reason NATO exists. Theres a reason almost every former soviet republic wants to join EU/NATO instead of siding with Russia.

Russia can say "we dont feel safe with NATO next door", and everyone can understand, because of WW2.

But in the history of NATO, its never attacked Russia or the SU. The SU and Russia have invaded how many neighbors in the same time?

Even after all that’s gone on these last several years we’re going to talk about the Russians meddling in our elections ? Come on man.  And as far as western interventions globally.  Boy are you being selective.  And it’s not even right.  Yugoslavia ? One of more nauseating things during all this is how they’ve memory holed the Yugoslavia civil wars and NATO’s role in that - spear headed by who else ?  Pretending that there hasn’t been war in Europe since the end of the ww2.  140 thousand people died in that war.  And cyber war, man I’ve got to tell you. That’s not exclusively the province of the Russians and Chinese and Iranians either.  Why are American troops in Syria btw ? At least the Russians were invited.  

I completely disagree with your assessment of the history here.  Which is fine.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

And NATO was created because of the Soviet Union.  It’s purpose since the fall  Unclear.  Pointless I’d say.  An excuse for non stop American defense spending at the expense of everything else when none of the other countries contribute in anyway approaching the American contribution.  Weird, they all have social safety nets that Americans are expected to pretend can’t exist.  Except for maybe Turkey.  Who’s barely an “ally” 

Jesus what a fucking racket.  And what do we get.  This fucking showdown.  

Edited by UndertheHalo