• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

"Affluenza Kid" avoids jail time in DUI that killed four people

O.J. is in jail now.  If you don't believe that the justice system favors those with money and that whites don't have more of said money than blacks than stupidity is more your problem than mine.

Um, yeah, ON AN UNRELATED charge. The justice system favors those with MONEY, period. Doesn't matter if you're white or not.

Sitting here and acting like a rich white guy has more leverage in court than a rich black guy is archaic thinking, and suggests you are simply out of touch with reality.

Stop being so angry and stop perpetuating racism and hate of "rich whitey" out of pure spite.

Um, yeah, ON AN UNRELATED charge. The justice system favors those with MONEY, period. Doesn't matter if you're white or not.

Sitting here and acting like a rich white guy has more leverage in court than a rich black guy is archaic thinking, and suggests you are simply out of touch with reality.

Stop being so angry and stop perpetuating racism and hate of "rich whitey" out of pure spite.

LOL

So you are saying that rich white guys have the same chance in court as a rich black guy?

What world are you living in where they don't?

It is true being rich definitely helps but being rich and white is far more powerful than rich and black.

How?

Another person in the same situation as this kid would have gotten the same bullshit sentence, doesn't matter if he was black or white.

By the way, great defense there guys. 3 bullshit responses one consisting of a "lol" oh shit super impressed you guys really defended your stance.

CaliAngel has declared racism non-existent.  Problem solved.

First.  Who is bound to have the money, white people or black people?

Second, who is bound to have more people on a jury in Texas, white people or black people?

Third, discrinimation exists, deep in the hearts of people, whether you want to dismiss it or not.

CaliAngel has declared racism non-existent.  Problem solved.

First.  Who is bound to have the money, white people or black people?

Second, who is bound to have more people on a jury in Texas, white people or black people?

Third, discrinimation exists, deep in the hearts of people, whether you want to dismiss it or not.

Discrimination exists in the hearts of all people.

Cali never denied discrimination, he only said rich black people get just as many favors as rich white people.  Who goes to jail has nothing to do with race and everything to do with class.  All you have to do is be willing to look beyond the color of one's skin, and you'll begin to see the real picture.

All you have to do is be willing to look beyond the color of one's skin, and you'll begin to see the real picture.

I'm not sure mt has the ability to do that. And who's the racist here?

Keep telling yourself that.  I'm sure you feel more comfortable believing that. 

Haha mt you've lost. And unfortunately you're more comfortable believing that a black person and a white person of the same economic stature do not have equal opportunities in court to buy their way out of crimes. Believe it or not mt, there ARE rich black people, and there ARE black residents in Texas -- I've seen them first hand! Nobody is arguing that discrimination or racism does not exist, I'm saying in the US court system race -as opposed to cash- has no substantial bearing on the outcome of a ruling.

What's scary is there are people like you walking around who actually believe and act on all the racist bullshit you've been spewing in this thread.

Pretty archaic thinking to say the least.

Only simpletons look at things in black and white and win and lose.  I'm certainly not trying to "win" anything.  I'm not angry, if anyone keeps acting upset it seems to be you.

I have seen racism in the courts first hand.  You can choose to believe me or not, I really couldn't care less.

Keep telling yourself that.  I'm sure you feel more comfortable believing that.  

I've seen it first hand.

Just to be clear, my 'who goes to jail comment' was in reference to the rich white vs rich black comment.  Like I said , discrimination exists in everyone, and can definitely be seen in the courts in just about any form (racism, sexism, classism, etc).  I was only trying to say that when it comes to money, the rich can get away with anything regardless of race.

You bring up O.J. being in jail now, but when did he go to jail?  When he was broke, right?  But he definitely got away with murder when he was living it up in Brentwood.  Perfect example of what I'm talking about.