AngelsWin.com Fan Forum
AngelsWin.com Fan Forum
Search | Home | Chat | Blog | Store | Interviews | History Forums | Quotes | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: OOOOOOOPS, I gave up another late inning homer " --- Justin Speier 9:58 pm - June 18th, 2008
- (Added by: Gambit92)

Angelswin.com Spring Fanfest 2008 - Highlights
Moderators: tomsred, Adam, IEBRUIN, Bruce Nye, Kurt Swanson, Blarg, mancini79

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   AngelsWin -> Los Angeles Angels DailyMessage format

Chuck Richter
Posted 2008-03-09 4:09 PM (#20854)
Subject: Angelswin.com Spring Fanfest 2008 - Highlights

Hall of Famer

I'm sure all can agree that this weekend, whether if it was just Saturday or the entire three days that we were down here, was simply incredible.

Let me recap some of the highlights...Scott and I met Kirk McKaskill on Thursday after the game as we were waiting to talk to Tim Mead in his office. It was a pleasure meeting him! Scott and I got a picture taken with him right after Tim Mead gave Angelswin.com a nice plug to Kirk, one that had McKaskill saying "I'm checking Angelswin.com out for sure".

Friday Scott and I got to the ball park early as we got our annual BP pass to watch the Angels hitters take BP, the infielders take grounders and the pitchers do their drills. Good times as usual, Tim Mead always treats us good. Nice photos were taken. Including a bunch of minor league photos over the weekend!

Met up with Troy, Brian (Angel25Fan) and Lou (iebruin) before the game and we eventually all sat together (nice seats behind the Halos dugout). Good times! The best of which came after the game as we approached owner Arte Moreno and after I introduced myself as "Chuck from Angelswin.com" he said "Angelswin.com, GREAT WEB SITE, I read it often. You guys have done an OUTSTANDING JOB with that website, nicely done and informative". The 4 of us got a picture (Angel25Fan will upload in this thread later) with Arte right after that moment. I also introduced Lou as the person who interviewed Tony Reagins for our website, and Lou was asked how he liked Tony, they conversed. GOOD TIMES! more to come!

Friday night was a night out with the boys. You know, boys will be boys. We all (Scott, Lou, Brian, Howard, Troy and myself) ate at PF Changs and after went to Fat Tuesdays. Lou mentioned that he wanted to check out a book so we decided to go to "The Library". I suddenly found out that there were books, but Lou and the gang had something else in mind when it came to checking something out. Wow! Good times!!

Saturday morning I got to meet for the first time (some others later that night at Hail Mary's) some of the members of this community. That was awesome, seeing most of the folks adorned with Angelswin.com T-Shirts. I then got the call from Tim Mead to meet him at the entrance as the group headed over towards the Angels dugout to sit right behind of, some 7-8 rows back to listen to Tim Mead (as I was at his side on the dugout next to him), give a sermon of sorts about Angels Baseball, a little about himself, the Halos philosophy, the name change, positional battles etc. etc., only to take questions from the Angelswin.com members for an additional 15 or so minutes. All in total it was about 35-40 minutes that he talked to the crowd as the Angels regulars launched HR's out of the park right behind us. Tim gave some GLOWING remarks about Angelswin.com, mentioned us as "The Angels AP of the internet", that whenever they need to get something out to the fans, it will be to us, as he and the Angels FO knows that this is "The Internet Home for Angels fans". I'll let others say more about this, he said a lot of good things about our website and kind remarks about myself, that I was starting to feel a little emotional and totally humbled by. This and what's next to be mentioned, was MONUMENTAL for this website and all who have claimed it as your home.

Next up, we introduced Rob Goldman to the group, talked a little bit about the future, the Tim Salmon title that is to be released and Rob was so kind to have asked me for a question/comment to be used in his next sessions with Tim Salmon before he completes the book. He (Rob) is also going to let Timmah in on the best kept secret on the net for Angels players and ex-Players, letting him know about our website. Rob like myself, was in awe of the support and acknowledgment of the Angels front office people of Angelswin.com. If you haven't bought one of his books, do so NOW! It's a keeper and a must read. "Once they were Angels".

Finally, the Angelswin.com shindig at Hail Mary's. One word, AWESOME!! We filled up the entire dining room and had Tim Mead (Vice President of Media Relations), Steve Physioc (Angels TV Play by Play announcer) stay for what was suppose to be just 15-20 minutes, 1 hour and a half, taking questions in an informal environment. Angelswin.com members would approach them, have long discussions or short ones, or just to say hello and get a picture with. We also had two prospects show up and join us at the party in Jeremy Haynes (RHP, Rancho Cucamonga Quakes) and Daniel Davidson (LHP, Arkansas Travelers). These two young men were polite and spoke with the AW.com members sipping on their Soda's before they had to head out (they stayed for about an hour and a half as well). Good times! Bill Shaikin of the LA Times was with us as well, as was Rob Goldman. Members were able to ask the LA Times writer anything they wanted, as they did with Rob Goldman, both of whom stuck around for quite a while. Rob Goldman's friend (can't remember his name, was a great guy and extremely knowledgeable of Angels Baseball. He hopes to be on our board soon. Even the big Nasty showed up and said he knows all about Angelswin.com and that we've done a great job.

I met a lot of new faces: Joey (The14thJoey and his Girlfriend, Spiritof2002, flyinraptr and his wife, AWESOME people, they stayed to the end), Disarcina and his wife (would not let me go drinkless the entire time), Papa Mac down from Tucson and his friend and board member slegnaac, Staffva who I've posted with going back 12 years or so ago on the LA Times Board. Pattimelt was great, where would I have been without her. Loved your behind the scenes stories Patti. Vern and his wife, Revrobby & Rupert, lbongie and his crew, Sherry, CP and Brian. Loved kicking it with Adam, getting some laughs, see Blake again. Jason (Sutro) good to spend the evening with you on your birthday in what was a spectacular day. Of course Brian, Troy, Chilidaviseyez, Scott (Halo), Lou, Howard. We kicked it a little longer together this weekend, good times spent. I'll never forget this.

This weekend's pictures do not even describe the time we all had. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but maybe others have and will post in this thread. I will post what I have now. I know Angel25Fan, Pattimelt and Scott have others to share. I encourage everyone to post their best here in this thread. Just make sure it doesn't exceed the width of the this page. (800x600 will work as far as the maximum).

Again, I'll let others reactions of this weekend speak for themselves. Those of you who couldn't make it this time out, you had good reasons. Next ST, plan 4-5 months, if not farther out, ahead of time and get there. We plan on having a bigger area for our shindig and some players visit next time around. The regulars were going out to dinner with Arte the same night as our shindig so they couldn't attend, which is why Tim and Steve had to leave by 6:45 to high tale it out of there to make it in time. A lot of the prospects who said they'd try and make it out couldn't because they had a SS game in Tucson that day that ended late. Haynes and Davidson were rehabbing with the club in Tempe so they were there and it was totally appreciative as Jeremy said he'd be there 2 weeks ago, and he was without a reminder. Awesome!

One last thing before I post some pictures. Arte Moreno, Tim Mead, Eddie Bane, Tony Reagins, current players, prospects, family members of players or prospects, and ex-Angels players, read this board, read our articles and appreciate your passion and love for the Angels. It is your responsibility to act in a way here, as if you were in their presence. That doesn't say to stop being objective or call things the way they see them, or when the Angels do something wrong, keep silent, but rather give your opinions of different topics in a respectful manner. That is all I ask! I'll let Brian tell some good stories, he spent an awful lot of his time with Tim Mead talking about items that some would never think of uttering to an Angels high ranking official of going on 30 years with the Halos. Oh yeah, one little dig, the Angels MLB.com forum is a joke to those in high places in Anaheim. They look at our community here, as being the #1 place for Angels Baseball, and fan talk throughout the season. Brian, I'll let you tell the Lee story later. Ha, another funny mentionable. I kept seeing folks pass me by and telling their friend or girl "hey, that's Chuck". LOL! I guess they were never sure enough to come over and say hello.

Another tidbit: We were set to get a Mike Scioscia interview done over the weekend, but Mike's schedule was booked so we're going to move forward with a phone interview later this week.

Just some of the people to get a quick photo. Couldn't find some of the others at the time we took this picture.

Howard, Brian and Troy

Tim Mead and I talking to the AW.com group before Saturday's game and 2 hours before the gates opened on March 8th. Tim spoke with us and answered questions for 45 minutes that day. Truly a special time!

Lou Garcia, Arte Moreno, Chuck Richter and Brian Ilten. This was taken right after Arte gave kudos to Angelswin.com and said that he reads our content and visits our website frequently. 

Tim Mead, Steve Physioc and Chuck Richter w/ Angelswin.com at Hail Mary's.

Those that showed up and were part of this thing over the weekend.

Tim Mead
Steve Physioc
Bill Shaikin
Rob Goldman
Jeremy Haynes
Daniel Davidson
Chuck
Halo
Angel25Fan
Howard
Troy
Adam
Superdave +3
Blake
lbongie + 3 friends
SarGuy
Dreams + mom and nephew
Disarcina + wife
Lovetheangels & husband CP
Vernster + wife
ChiliDaviseyez
Pattimelt
Flyinraptr + Awesome wife
PapaMac
RevRobby
Rupert
Gogothehalofan
iebruin
Spiritof2002 +3
Slegnaac
Sutro
LAAMike + son
WarAngel, Wife and Beautiful Daughter
Dave Chalk (Brian)
Staffva +1
rpittski +1
the14thjoey + Girlfriend
steve2292 + Girlfriend
CoachDel + daughter and BF

Guest appearance by the Big Nasty. "Said, oh yeah I know Angelswin.com, great site". I was told by his close friend that night that he was recently signed by the Angels to have some part of their radio broadcast. More to come on that soon, suppose to be announced in the next week or so.

Good times, good times!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
BaseballMom
Posted 2008-03-09 5:31 PM (#20877 - in reply to #20854)
Subject: RE: Angelswin.com Spring Fanfest 2008 - Highlights

Hall of Fame

I sure wish I could have been there...2 of my friends and I are going in 2 weeks...They are both teachers and we are using our Spring Break...but next year, we are going to join you!...

BaseballMom + 2

LightTheHalo
Posted 2008-03-09 5:53 PM (#20881 - in reply to #20854)
Subject: Re: Angelswin.com Spring Fanfest 2008 - Highlights

Hall of Fame

Man, sounds like I really missed out. Next year I'll hopefully be able to attend. Glad to see some t-shirts on display. Thanks for the report, Chuck. We held down the fort while you were away.
Vicky47
Posted 2008-03-09 6:07 PM (#20884 - in reply to #20881)

Hall of Fame

And we did a great job!!!
halosrchamps05
Posted 2008-03-09 6:37 PM (#20888 - in reply to #20854)

Salt Lake Bees

that sounds awesome chuck!What you have done with this site is simply amazing,and it has built into a nation wide home for angels fans.As someone who is on the road a lot for business, I feel a special connection when I talk angels baseball with everyone here.

I had to babysit for my sister,who is visiting my ill mother right now.Also was bogged down with some paperwork.Ughhh,sounds fun though.Please do put up pictures everyone
Vicky47
Posted 2008-03-09 6:47 PM (#20895 - in reply to #20854)

Hall of Fame

I got a Guerreo red replica jersey for Christmas and I can't wait to wear it to a game!
Brian Ilten
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20627 - in reply to #20854)
Subject: Report from Tempe

Hall of Fame

Greetings folks, Just taking a breather between the game and dropping a buddy off at the airport, and before we head over to Hail Mary's for the shindig. For those of you who did not or could not make the trip, you missed a good one. Those of us that could, about 20 of us or so, met at Diablo at 9:50am and got early entry into the ballpark. We took seats behind the Angels dugout and Tim Mead talked to us for a good 15 to 20 minutes. Fielded some questions and gave some MAJOR props to Chuck and the whole Angelswin.com community. We got to spend the rest of the time (before 12:00 noon) having basically free reign of the stadium, enjoying BP and fielding practice by the 'A' listers on the team. Both he (Tim Mead) and Steve Physioc are due to meet us over at Hail Mary's. Robert Goldman, author of "Once They Were Angels" and a member of this community will also be there. We will be able to field additional questions there. Just want to throw out many thanks to Chuck for making the arrangements with Tim Mead. We are heading out the door now... will try to fill you in on more details later, including the questions asked - if I can.
BaseballMom
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20630 - in reply to #20627)
Subject: RE: Report from Tempe

Hall of Fame

Awesome!...Can't wait to hear more...
Matthew
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20633 - in reply to #20627)
Subject: Re: Report from Tempe

Orem Owlz

Thats awesome guys! I wish I could have made it this year. Its great that Tim Mead and Phys spent some time with you.
Halos Rock
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20639 - in reply to #20627)

All-Star

Awesome................
Bruce Nye
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20641 - in reply to #20627)

Nice! A25F - look forward to your comments.
jwbrown77
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20651 - in reply to #20627)

Big League Angels

I think Tim Mead really goes above and beyond. He's a great asset to the Angels organization.
Brian Ilten
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20653 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

Just a quick note DIRECT from Hail Mary's (yes, they have wireless... sorry, forgot my cord) - Mead and Phys spent an hour and a half with us after saying they only had about a half hour... this night has been fantastic and will be long remembered!

I will have a drink in all of your honor. We are thinking of you.
LightTheHalo
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20659 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

I love WiFi in sports bars. It's pretty much heaven.
Theo
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20660 - in reply to #20627)

Arkansas Travelers

Did Physioc drink a beer at Hail Mary's?  I can't even imagine him doing that. lol
Bruce Nye
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20667 - in reply to #20627)

Oops - my bad and sincere apologies to Homer.
the14thjoey
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20670 - in reply to #20627)

All-Star

Physioc was awesome. He was super easy to talk to, which I didn't expect. I told him that I had been watching him since I was a wee one and he ate that up. I talked to him for a good 10 minutes about the Angels and about myself actually (he kept asking!). It came out that my girlfriend works in P.R. and how we joke that Tim Mead is her future boss and Phys immediately introduced us to Mead and mentioned that little tidbit. As Time Mead left the bar, he said goodbye to my girlfriend and told her to email him! If she gets a job with the Angels....!!! It's early still, but I'm exhausted after such a long, exciting day. Now Im off to eat my room service meal.
LightTheHalo
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20672 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

I forgive you, AIR. You're just one of those old fogeys who thinks long hair belongs on girls, not boys.

;-)
Blarg
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20673 - in reply to #20670)

Hall of Fame

the14thjoey - 2008-03-08 8:23 PM Physioc was awesome. He was super easy to talk to, which I didn't expect. I told him that I had been watching him since I was a wee one and he ate that up. I talked to him for a good 10 minutes about the Angels and about myself actually (he kept asking!). It came out that my girlfriend works in P.R. and how we joke that Tim Mead is her future boss and Phys immediately introduced us to Mead and mentioned that little tidbit. As Time Mead left the bar, he said goodbye to my girlfriend and told her to email him! If she gets a job with the Angels....!!! It's early still, but I'm exhausted after such a long, exciting day. Now Im off to eat my room service meal.
Oh boy, this is just not going to turn out like you think.
LightTheHalo
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20674 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

If Mead's hiring, I'm applying.
Blarg
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20676 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

LTH, here is the job he has lined up for you.

http://baseballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=Angels+Baseball

Angels Baseball - Part Time Security Host (Graveyard Shift) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (Anaheim, CA)
Under moderate supervision, the Security Host is responsible for securing and guarding various areas within the ballpark and parking lot. Responsibilities include ensuring gates are closed and locked, equipment and lighting are secured for safety, receiving lost items/requests for recovery of lost items, preparing incident reports and logs as needed.
the14thjoey
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20677 - in reply to #20627)

All-Star

LOL! Well, there's getting your foot in the door and there's learning where the door is in the first place. I think at least one of those was accomplished. She's at least coming from somewhere with a little bit of experience and a strong recommendation from a Dodgers P.R. manager. If not, she can continue doing work for Nike, getting me free shoes!
LightTheHalo
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20679 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

LTH, here is the job he has lined up for you.

-----------

Next Angelswin.com softball game: 1 a.m. at Angel Stadium!!!
Blarg
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20680 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

Only if you can find the keys to the lights.
the14thjoey
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20681 - in reply to #20679)

All-Star

In about 10 years, my girlfriend can set us up with the first daytime one after we get our kicks in in the dark. We might need to bring some cars in and use the headlights for some lighting.
EE
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20685 - in reply to #20653)

Big League Angels

Angel25Fan - 2008-03-08 6:19 PM
(yes, they have wireless... sorry, forgot my cord)

I will have a drink in all of your honor. We are thinking of you.

You forgot the cord last year too!
Have a great time and say hi to Howard and Troy and the angelswin guys too.
Halo Tank
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20716 - in reply to #20670)

Hall of Fame

the14thjoey - 2008-03-08 8:23 PM

Physioc was awesome. He was super easy to talk to, which I didn't expect.

is it true that every time iebruin downed a shot fizz yelled out "look at that! he's done it again!"?
ZoNiNafReppilcLegna
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20733 - in reply to #20627)

Ugh!! You got to meet Phys, that's not fair. I wanted to meet him.
IEBRUIN
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20771 - in reply to #20627)

Hail Mary's.

Big Joe McDonnell.

Yep.
Chonito
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20780 - in reply to #20627)

Hall of Fame

I see you had to 'disguise' your name, Oz, and place it backwards when speaking of wanting to meet Phys. Are you embarrassed to admit you really love Phys over Hud, and your picture of Rex is just a facade to  try and fool us all?

Ah, the truth comes out at last!

Oz loves Phys, Oz loves Phys!

I'm tellin' Rex. 

jwbrown77
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20871 - in reply to #20627)

Big League Angels

Guess I'll have to be easier on Phys as well. Cool of him to hang out with the fans.
Mauch Won
Posted 2008-03-09 7:24 PM (#20874 - in reply to #20627)

All-Star

The event was awesome. Tim Mead was great. He's as much a fan of the team as we are. Too echo AF25 and Joey, this board has a lot of respect from the Angels organization. Kudos to Chuck. For those who missed, plan on coming out next year.
Halo
Posted 2008-03-09 7:25 PM (#20791 - in reply to #20854)
Subject: Thanks

to everyone for a great weekend. I had a blast
IEBRUIN
Posted 2008-03-09 7:25 PM (#20837 - in reply to #20791)
Subject: Re: Thanks

You're not kidding. Nice to be able to get a lot of reading done,too.
Chonito
Posted 2008-03-09 7:25 PM (#20865 - in reply to #20837)

Hall of Fame

IEBRUIN - 2008-03-09 2:42 PM You're not kidding. Nice to be able to get a lot of reading done,too.

Yeah, thank God for all the writing on those jail cell walls.  

Brandon
Posted 2008-03-09 7:25 PM (#20867 - in reply to #20791)

New shoes for AZ, Line?
Brian Ilten
Posted 2008-03-09 7:25 PM (#20869 - in reply to #20791)

Hall of Fame

Just got to Sky Harbor after watching the Angels win today. Thanks also for the great time.

Bruin - did you happen to find my library card?

Adam
Posted 2008-03-09 7:52 PM (#20913 - in reply to #20854)

Hall of Fame

IEBruin let me touch his boob.
Vicky47
Posted 2008-03-09 7:56 PM (#20915 - in reply to #20913)

Hall of Fame

Adam - 2008-03-09 7:52 PM IEBruin let me touch his boob.

Adam we know how much you like boobs - any boobs!!

Chuck Richter
Posted 2008-03-09 8:25 PM (#20924 - in reply to #20874)

Hall of Famer

Mauch Won - 2008-03-09 7:24 PM The event was awesome. Tim Mead was great. He's as much a fan of the team as we are. Too echo AF25 and Joey, this board has a lot of respect from the Angels organization. Kudos to Chuck. For those who missed, plan on coming out next year.

Rob, wish I had more time to talk to you and some of the others, but next time we'll catch up more for sure.

I echo your comments though, get out there next year if you missed out this year. 

Chuck Richter
Posted 2008-03-09 8:26 PM (#20925 - in reply to #20791)
Subject: RE: Thanks

Hall of Famer

Halo - 2008-03-09 7:25 PM to everyone for a great weekend. I had a blast

Amen brotha! Thanks for driving me around the entire weekend and being a solid roommate. We had a blast! Man, it was just not long enough!  

Chuck Richter
Posted 2008-03-09 8:28 PM (#20927 - in reply to #20877)
Subject: RE: Angelswin.com Spring Fanfest 2008 - Highlights

Hall of Famer

BaseballMom - 2008-03-09 5:31 PM

I sure wish I could have been there...2 of my friends and I are going in 2 weeks...They are both teachers and we are using our Spring Break...but next year, we are going to join you!...

BaseballMom + 2

Definitely Jody! Get out there with your friends, it'll be a time you'll never forget. These are only going to get better!  

Chuck Richter
Posted 2008-03-09 8:32 PM (#20929 - in reply to #20881)

Hall of Famer

LightTheHalo - 2008-03-09 5:53 PM Man, sounds like I really missed out. Next year I'll hopefully be able to attend. Glad to see some t-shirts on display. Thanks for the report, Chuck. We held down the fort while you were away.

Geoff, thank you for holding the fort. Tim Mead and Rob Goldman made mention of the Top-50 Greatest Moments in Angels Baseball and it's a feature the Angels organization is aware of and actively following.

Lots of Angelswin.com T-Shirts that were being adorned too!

You did miss out no doubt, but you were there for your son so it's all good.

IEBRUIN
Posted 2008-03-09 8:39 PM (#20931 - in reply to #20913)

Adam - 2008-03-09 7:52 PM IEBruin let me touch his boob.

D*mn, i forgot to give you change for your hundred.

Chuck Richter
Posted 2008-03-09 8:41 PM (#20932 - in reply to #20888)

Hall of Famer

halosrchamps05 - 2008-03-09 6:37 PM that sounds awesome chuck!What you have done with this site is simply amazing,and it has built into a nation wide home for angels fans.As someone who is on the road a lot for business, I feel a special connection when I talk angels baseball with everyone here. I had to babysit for my sister,who is visiting my ill mother right now.Also was bogged down with some paperwork.Ughhh,sounds fun though.Please do put up pictures everyone

Thank you Halosrchamps05. I'm almost certain there will be many more of these that will grow in numbers and excitement.  This is pretty special to see my plan for this website come to pass.

Halo
Posted 2008-03-09 9:21 PM (#20944 - in reply to #20854)

I would also like to thank the Penn State women's gymnastics team for making an appearance.
IEBRUIN
Posted 2008-03-09 9:22 PM (#20945 - in reply to #20944)

Halo - 2008-03-09 9:21 PM I would also like to thank the Penn State women's gymnastics team for making an appearance.

Halo
Posted 2008-03-09 9:23 PM (#20946 - in reply to #20867)

Brandon - 2008-03-09 7:25 PM New shoes for AZ, Line?

Nah, but I realized I needed some new ones this weekend... and was a bit disappointed I didn't get any shit from Adam. 

Adam
Posted 2008-03-09 9:26 PM (#20949 - in reply to #20854)

Hall of Fame

Vans, right line?
Halo
Posted 2008-03-09 9:26 PM (#20950 - in reply to #20945)

IEBRUIN - 2008-03-09 9:22 PM

Halo - 2008-03-09 9:21 PM I would also like to thank the Penn State women's gymnastics team for making an appearance.

I didn't even drink at dinner.  They were just short. 

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Registered to: Angelswin.com
(Delete all cookies set by this site)